Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
Comfirmed minutes ago, both sittings at the restaurant I work at are full for New Years, rated one of the top resto's in Halifax, not fine dining but the owners purchase 97% of our product from Independent and local vendors.

We overlook the Halifax Harbour, best view in the city.

Check out

The Wooden Monkey, ask for Andrew, we'll yakk Bruins hockey while filling ya with great food.

Happy NY to all if I don't make it back online til the 1st

The other 3% you ask?? Nobody local produces straws/napkins that are compostable

I was in Halifax years ago. My Dad was born there.

I want to go back and bring my daughter. Not sure when but in the next few years.

My daughter loves to sail. We have been going out for a week every summer off the coast of Maine on a schooner. I will have to check out sailing in NS.

For those who have not been there...It is very beautiful. ;) When we go I will look you up Andrew. ;)

Artemis

Took the red pill
Dec 8, 2010
Mount Olympus

I want to go back and bring my daughter. Not sure when but in the next few years.

My daughter loves to sail. We have been going out for a week every summer off the coast of Maine on a schooner. I will have to check out sailing in NS.

For those who have not been there...It is very beautiful. ;) When we go I will look you up Andrew. ;)

We vacationed in Nova Scotia a few years back - one of our best vacations ever.

Two things - whale watching (the southwest corner of the province is the best spot) and tidal bore rafting (in the northwest) are simply amazing. The rafting is just as much fun as white water rafting but safe for anyone as there are no rocks and the water's actually warm. My son adored it. :)

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC

please do:)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad