OT: Non-Hockey Sports Thread XII - Heeeeeeressss JJ! (Percy Harvin Edition)

BigT2002

Dec 6, 2006
Somwhere
Wow....all I can say is wow lol. KG's bday too lol. 20 years to the day I believe too....

Here is hoping they still have more magic in this season and can get to the Finals.

joelef

Nov 22, 2011
Minnesota united fc wins on Saturday then the twolves win yesterday. What a great weekend for Minnesota sports

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
I checked out on the Wolves years ago. Turned on the game briefly around the half, saw Jokic mauling Gobert and the rest of the team, sighed, then turned it off. i'm absolutely shocked that they turned it around.

Testament to the players, and the coach. I might actually start watching, though there is a part of me that thinks that i will jinx them.

MuckOG

May 18, 2012
I checked out on the Wolves years ago. Turned on the game briefly around the half, saw Jokic mauling Gobert and the rest of the team, sighed, then turned it off. i'm absolutely shocked that they turned it around.

Testament to the players, and the coach. I might actually start watching, though there is a part of me that thinks that i will jinx them.

Same here. I quit watching the NBA after the Wolves traded Garnett to the Celtics. And considering the Wolves futility over the next 20 years, I didn't miss much.

I started following the Wolves this season after the all star break, but that was mainly just checking out the box scores after the games. I didn't start watching any games until the playoffs started. I've been on board for the first 2 rounds and its been a fun ride.

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
Same here. I quit watching the NBA after the Wolves traded Garnett to the Celtics. And considering the Wolves futility over the next 20 years, I didn't miss much.

I started following the Wolves this season after the all star break, but that was mainly just checking out the box scores after the games. I didn't start watching any games until the playoffs started. I've been on board for the first 2 rounds and its been a fun ride.
I actually lasted till Love was traded, but after watching/hearing Tib's and Butler's act i had enough.

Minnewildsota

He who laughs last thinks slowest
Jun 7, 2010
I just can't get into basketball with the antics that go on the "court".
Gobert makes a money sign at the refs - 100k fine.
Murray throws shit at/on the court - no fine. No suspension.

Additionally, I thought travelling was a pretty fundamental rule in basketball. Seeing players take 8 steps? What the actual F.

Now I understand reffing is never perfect but these are some pretty egregious things, in my mind.

Reactions: Wild11MN

Dr Jan Itor

Dec 10, 2009
MinneSNOWta
I just can't get into basketball with the antics that go on the "court".
Gobert makes a money sign at the refs - 100k fine.
Murray throws shit at/on the court - no fine. No suspension.

Additionally, I thought travelling was a pretty fundamental rule in basketball. Seeing players take 8 steps? What the actual F.

Now I understand reffing is never perfect but these are some pretty egregious things, in my mind.
He got fined I think.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad