Red Dead Redemption 2 - Reder and Deader

Rodgerwilco

Entertainment boards w/ some Hockey mixed in.
Feb 6, 2014
Did something in the game I never knew you could do, never seen it on the internet either.

In St Denis, when you go to watch the miss margaret/magnifico show, there is a performer who will catch bullets with his teeth. Usually a stranger will volunteer at some point.

I was getting up to leave during the show at the moment he asked for a volunteer and I walked up to the stage just to antagonize the guy one last time but then it made me the volunteer.

I was confused and kinda high so I just shot the guy right in his chest. Then he calls me a maniac, that he doesnt have teeth in his chest and the curtain closes.

Pretty cool. On my millionth play thru and didnt know you could do that.
So amazing how you can just constantly find new little details and interactions in this game everytime you play.

Reactions: Neil Racki

Neil Racki

May 2, 2018
Baltimore-ish
So amazing how you can just constantly find new little details and interactions in this game everytime you play.
I f***ing love this game. my 1 yr old had a cowboy themed birthday. we did family jeopardy, i did a rdr category and my 12 yr old (who played up to ch 2) got all the answers right

Its 8-10 hours a week of my life the last few years .. that shit adds up.

a bit disappointed .. found out today some ppl would choose exploding bullet and shoot him in his mouth. this last play thru was supposed to be my last last .. but alas its seems im going to have to do another one after this one

but this game just masks my drinking. twice a week I declare a "cowboy night" which is just code for leave dad the f*** alone because dad is gonna drink a 6 pack starting at 9 pm with headphones on breathing loudly until 1 am .. or 3 on the weekend

Reactions: Rodgerwilco

Rodgerwilco

Feb 6, 2014
I f***ing love this game. my 1 yr old had a cowboy themed birthday. we did family jeopardy, i did a rdr category and my 12 yr old (who played up to ch 2) got all the answers right

Its 8-10 hours a week of my life the last few years .. that shit adds up.

a bit disappointed .. found out today some ppl would choose exploding bullet and shoot him in his mouth. this last play thru was supposed to be my last last .. but alas its seems im going to have to do another one after this one

but this game just masks my drinking. twice a week I declare a "cowboy night" which is just code for leave dad the f*** alone because dad is gonna drink a 6 pack starting at 9 pm with headphones on breathing loudly until 1 am .. or 3 on the weekend
Hell yeah man that sounds amazing. Never played the other Red Dead's, but when this game released I went to gamestop on my lunch break, drove home, started the install, and was giddy the rest of my work day... Played pretty much the entire weekend non-stop.

Played it so much that my wife bought me a hand-made cowboy hat from Etsy to wear while I play lol.

Neil Racki

May 2, 2018
Baltimore-ish
Hell yeah man that sounds amazing. Never played the other Red Dead's, but when this game released I went to gamestop on my lunch break, drove home, started the install, and was giddy the rest of my work day... Played pretty much the entire weekend non-stop.

Played it so much that my wife bought me a hand-made cowboy hat from Etsy to wear while I play lol.
I went with the tri corner pirate hat myself

sometimes the headphones make it a bit awkward

Reactions: Rodgerwilco

Neil Racki

May 2, 2018
Baltimore-ish
Yeah it's a bit awkward with the hat, but ya gotta do what ya gotta do.

I usually go with the surround sound if I'm wearing the hat lol
Agreed but its the best w the headphones, the subtle sounds you hear like different bird calls .. low grumble from a yet to be seen grizzly ..

Back wall of my living room is half glass w the sliding doors and windows that looks over a strip of forest and a ridge. Wintertime with snow is my favorite. Start a fire, play rdr while looking out over a my snowy ridge and deer walk the top of the ridge .. its f***ing poetic.

Rodgerwilco

Feb 6, 2014
Agreed but its the best w the headphones, the subtle sounds you hear like different bird calls .. low grumble from a yet to be seen grizzly ..

Back wall of my living room is half glass w the sliding doors and windows that looks over a strip of forest and a ridge. Wintertime with snow is my favorite. Start a fire, play rdr while looking out over a my snowy ridge and deer walk the top of the ridge .. its f***ing poetic.
That sounds incredible man. I'll be over once wintertime hits, brotha.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad