Series Talk: Round 2 Discussion - Panthers vs Bruins - Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratsreign

Mar 12, 2018
did anyone catch what mo said in one of his pressers yesterday or the day before? he said benny hasn't been skating because elevating the heart rate will increase the swelling and they're trying to reduce the swelling. we're at, what, a week since the injury? still concern about swelling? I think he broke a bone. maybe it's a fracture and not something that will require surgery (i.e. that was the good news) but I bet he will end up being out 3-4 weeks.
I think he said he was ready to start skating, that they kept him from working out because of that, it sounded like swelling is all gone. Who knows? And they won’t give the whole picture til post season.

CHGoalie27

Don't blame the goalie!
Oct 5, 2009
SoFLA
Any real NY'er has a difficult time with Florida Chinese food, pizza, and bagels!
I've found decent pizza and bagels down here, but I've officially seen more emotion out of our Captain than edible Chinese food.
“It’s the water”
Just about every pizza maker around is from NYC
I call BS!
...and then inform them that their seat is juust out of the delivery zone.
But when it comes to heckling the NY crowd, the point would be to inform them they are the only delivery zone!

• Haha
Reactions: PSLguy

KW

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 21, 2006
This Boston game seems sloppy
It’s like they both want to prolong the series… Boston is offering to give it away but Toronno is too impotent to take it… but both know they have to face the Panthers and will probably get swept and otherwise destroyed, so they’re not looking forward to first round victory.

• Love
Reactions: MaWa

iam76

Sep 30, 2011
Connecticut
It’s like they both want to prolong the series… Boston is offering to give it away but Toronno is too impotent to take it… but both know they have to face the Panthers and will probably get swept and otherwise destroyed, so they’re not looking forward to first round victory.
Still very sloppy

Mogo

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 26, 2002
When are we looking at game 1 if these chumps goto game 7 ? Can east start round 2 before west is done with 1??

sinDer

Nov 22, 2006
Drummondville, QC
Last year’s finals have me worried about us sitting for too long, even if this year’s team isn’t built on momentum as much

The loss against Vegas had absolutely nothing to do with the fact that they had to sit for few days before the finals.

Vegas was simply a better team and we were out of gas with many injuries.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad