GDT: Stars General Thread '23-24

roryjones

Oct 17, 2022
Yeah I think Hakanpaa is done for the year they just don’t want to announce it. I thought pertrovic did just fine and probably offers the exact amount as Hakanpaa. Not like jani was playing well before he got hurt.

What are the line combinations for game 1? That Benn-Seguin-Radulov Dadonov looked really good in that last game. As did Robertson-Johnston-Stankoven line.

Reactions: redbeardtx and LT

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
Yeah I think Hakanpaa is done for the year they just don’t want to announce it. I thought pertrovic did just fine and probably offers the exact amount as Hakanpaa. Not like jani was playing well before he got hurt.

What are the line combinations for game 1? That Benn-Seguin-Radulov Dadonov looked really good in that last game. As did Robertson-Johnston-Stankoven line.

As did the Marchment-Duchene-Pavelski line which was surprisingly our best line out of those 3 thanks to Duchene waking up

Reactions: LT

Troy McClure

Suter will never be scratched
Mar 12, 2002
South of Heaven

I'm wondering if their time to get some practices in might give DeBoer a chance to consider adding Bourque to the lineup if Hintz can't go.

Dynamite Time

Where Is My Mind?
Jan 23, 2018
Austin, TX
Won’t be live on GDTs vs EDM (except game 3 or late in 3rd/OT) working till 8pm or so but will be here after games to talk.

Same reason I wasn’t on here most of the regular season along with the Bally Sports App being around a minute behind on nights off and later games.

Anyways Go Stars and see us winning it in 6, probably 5 if Stars can control their PP.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad