OT: The all encompassing HFSabres music thread with no rules (as long as it’s music posted)

MarkusKetterer

Shoulda got one game in
Some more Country-Core

I didnt get the Uzi Vert collab, but the one they did with BMTH was good.

My daughter didn’t like them years ago when I introduced her to them, then a couple of months ago she said I needed to check them out. Like dude… why is it that I show you shit and it sucks but you find it on TikTok and it’s good?

Reactions: tsujimoto74

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
My daughter didn’t like them years ago when I introduced her to them, then a couple of months ago she said I needed to check them out. Like dude… why is it that I show you shit and it sucks but you find it on TikTok and it’s good?

Thankfully I don’t have that with my spawn. They both seem giddy to come to let me know they have heard something I have played for them.

MarkusKetterer

Shoulda got one game in
Thankfully I don’t have that with my spawn. They both seem giddy to come to let me know they have heard something I have played for them.

I find it amusing. Because I’m a loser, and then all of a sudden I get a bunch of mail with things autographed with a personal message for her. It kinda screws with her which I find hilarious. So I see the hamster running that wheel where I’m nothing, but at the same time I’m someone people remember. So she doesn’t know what to think lol

Reactions: Old Navy Goat

KiwiGriff

It’s a Bloody Business Bates!
Dec 29, 2019
Porirua
I find it amusing. Because I’m a loser, and then all of a sudden I get a bunch of mail with things autographed with a personal message for her. It kinda screws with her which I find hilarious. So I see the hamster running that wheel where I’m nothing, but at the same time I’m someone people remember. So she doesn’t know what to think lol
Despite posting here for a few years I feel I’ve missed something, so I Googled your name … you used to play for the Amerks?

Anyway, to why I actually came here. For the metal heads, I thought I’d post this song a friend of a friend’s band put together. Not a bad effort I thought.

MarkusKetterer

Shoulda got one game in
Despite posting here for a few years I feel I’ve missed something, so I Googled your name … you used to play for the Amerks?

Anyway, to why I actually came here. For the metal heads, I thought I’d post this song a friend of a friend’s band put together. Not a bad effort I thought.

I never did. The player whose name I’m using did though. I used to work in music back in my late teens to my late twenties as one of my secondary and tertiary jobs

Reactions: KiwiGriff

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad