OT: Video Game Thread Part VIII

Striiker

Former Flyers Fan
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
I haven’t really opened any packs this week. Light 1 is dead. Try my luck next week. Of course Serie A is last.
That's definitely the smart choice.

Only reason I opened packs instead of saving for LaLiga and Serie A is 1) when the WL picks were broken I saw someone say that pack weight was broken too, so I figured it was worth a shot, and 2) I want a chance at that Messi card.

I got lucky a few weeks back with Di Maria, who is absolutely bananas with technical+, finesse+, and 99 longshots... plus 98 passing and dribbling. I'm scoring outside the box finesse shots with him like a shameless rat. :laugh: Might be my favorite card all year.

FLYguy3911

Sanheim Lover
Oct 19, 2006
That's definitely the smart choice.

Only reason I opened packs instead of saving for LaLiga and Serie A is 1) when the WL picks were broken I saw someone say that pack weight was broken too, so I figured it was worth a shot, and 2) I want a chance at that Messi card.

I got lucky a few weeks back with Di Maria, who is absolutely bananas with technical+, finesse+, and 99 longshots... plus 98 passing and dribbling. I'm scoring outside the box finesse shots with him like a shameless rat. :laugh: Might be my favorite card all year.

Untimed? Rat. :laugh:

Who are you evoing?

• Haha
Reactions: Striiker

Striiker

Former Flyers Fan
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
Untimed? Rat. :laugh:

Who are you evoing?
lol yup. They just keep going in. :laugh:

Simons. Playing him as my LCM in a 4-3-2-1.

1715792080582.png

Reactions: FLYguy3911

FLYguy3911

Sanheim Lover
Oct 19, 2006
lol yup. They just keep going in. :laugh:

Simons. Playing him as my LCM in a 4-3-2-1.

View attachment 871189
I green timed one off the post inside the box yesterday. I consistently get beat with untimed shots outside the box. My green beans all get stopped. :laugh:

I would have done Simons if he had a 5*. Probably going to do Garnacho. Was waiting to see if I pulled anyone else half decent. Silly me. Playing WL the last two weeks reminds me how much I got railed during Prem. I played Son and Rodri/Rice every game.

EA is shameless. That upgrade SBC is basically a fodder dumpster.

• Haha

Striiker

Former Flyers Fan
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
I green timed one off the post inside the box yesterday. I consistently get beat with untimed shots outside the box. My green beans all get stopped. :laugh:

I would have done Simons if he had a 5*. Probably going to do Garnacho. Was waiting to see if I pulled anyone else half decent. Silly me. Playing WL the last two weeks reminds me how much I got railed during Prem. I played Son and Rodri/Rice every game.

EA is shameless. That upgrade SBC is basically a fodder dumpster.
That’s basically what I figured. Simons is unspectacular but actually usable, unlike the other shit reds.

I don't know about you but I take 5*WF > 5* skills all day. I think WF is insanely important this year thanks to how messed up the finishing is.

TB87

Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn
May 30, 2018
  • Wow
Reactions: Surrounded By Ahos

FLYguy3911

Sanheim Lover
Oct 19, 2006
I don't know about you but I take 5*WF > 5* skills all day. I think WF is insanely important this year thanks to how messed up the finishing is.
Nah I need my elasticos lol. Especially when I f*** up the stepovers.

5* WF is nice but as long as they don't have 3* you can manage...unless you are ripping finneses outside the box lol.

• Haha

Striiker

Former Flyers Fan
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
Got Rudiger, Camavinga, and Cancelo x2 on Friday. Been dry since. :laugh:

You?
Oh, very nice. At least those guys are usable, even though links might be tricky. Did you play champs?

Managed to go 14-6 this weekend, so I got Fekir from the objective, then Rudiger and Gundogan as reds. Nothing at all from packs.

I guess those are considered good but I’m still waiting for a single legit impact player, meanwhile half the games I play involve Mbappe, Dembele, Vini, Messi, or someone else on that tier.

FLYguy3911

Sanheim Lover
Oct 19, 2006
Oh, very nice. At least those guys are usable, even though links might be tricky. Did you play champs?

Managed to go 14-6 this weekend, so I got Fekir from the objective, then Rudiger and Gundogan as reds. Nothing at all from packs.

I guess those are considered good but I’m still waiting for a single legit impact player, meanwhile half the games I play involve Mbappe, Dembele, Vini, Messi, or someone else on that tier.

I packed Rudiger when I was halfway done Kounde lol. Packed Cancelo out of an 82+ player pick and then packed him in a guaranteed TOTS pack I had saved up. Helped me finish Kounde at least.

14 nice. Those are pretty good pulls from what I have seen. I’m 4-0. I will def choke the 13 for Fekir. I wasn’t gonna play this WL but caved.

I’ve already played Vini twice. I don’t know how people pack these cards. I haven’t even packed Gold Vini yet. :laugh: I guess people who pack shit stop playing.

Yeah links are tough now that they haven’t dropped new icons. The TOTS cards are superior. Mostly running a Prem/La Liga hybrid. Using Grimaldo and Davies as super subs lol.

Striiker

Former Flyers Fan
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
I packed Rudiger when I was halfway done Kounde lol. Packed Cancelo out of an 82+ player pick and then packed him in a guaranteed TOTS pack I had saved up. Helped me finish Kounde at least.

14 nice. Those are pretty good pulls from what I have seen. I’m 4-0. I will def choke the 13 for Fekir. I wasn’t gonna play this WL but caved.

I’ve already played Vini twice. I don’t know how people pack these cards. I haven’t even packed Gold Vini yet. :laugh: I guess people who pack shit stop playing.

Yeah links are tough now that they haven’t dropped new icons. The TOTS cards are superior. Mostly running a Prem/La Liga hybrid. Using Grimaldo and Davies as super subs lol.
Yeah, the duplicates are brutal. Kounde looks good but I’m still waiting for a must-do SBC to appear. Sorloth, if the rumors are true, might be the one. Looks like an even more broken Drogba. :laugh:

Good luck with those games. Fekir is pretty good but he’s not a can’t-miss player. Hopefully you run into a bunch of impatient guys who will rage quit if you score first or give free wins.

And yeah, links are getting tough. I have a mix of Prem, LaLiga, Bundesliga, Liga Portugal, and icons that’s teetering on the edge of disaster lol. 32 out of 33 chem. Extremely jealous of those super subs though.

FLYguy3911

Sanheim Lover
Oct 19, 2006
Yeah, the duplicates are brutal. Kounde looks good but I’m still waiting for a must-do SBC to appear. Sorloth, if the rumors are true, might be the one. Looks like an even more broken Drogba. :laugh:

Good luck with those games. Fekir is pretty good but he’s not a can’t-miss player. Hopefully you run into a bunch of impatient guys who will rage quit if you score first or give free wins.

And yeah, links are getting tough. I have a mix of Prem, LaLiga, Bundesliga, Liga Portugal, and icons that’s teetering on the edge of disaster lol. 32 out of 33 chem. Extremely jealous of those super subs though.

Rate this 89th minute goal by my opp. The press in this game is so dumb.

• Haha

Striiker

Former Flyers Fan
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
Rate this 89th minute goal by my opp. The press in this game is so dumb.

View attachment 873935
:laugh: Noooooo… That’s insane

Doing anything with goalies gives me a heart attack.

The Sorloth SBC rumor was real… oh boy.
Also added a TOTS (all teams) 1 of 3 pick SBC, on top of the daily SBC/play objectives giving guarantee packs.

Got 94 Isco from the pick (seems like a win, based on the other picks in seeing people get), duplicate Gondogan from the pack, and about to do Sorloth.

FLYguy3911

Sanheim Lover
Oct 19, 2006
:laugh: Noooooo… That’s insane

Doing anything with goalies gives me a heart attack.

The Sorloth SBC rumor was real… oh boy.
Also added a TOTS (all teams) 1 of 3 pick SBC, on top of the daily SBC/play objectives giving guarantee packs.

Got 94 Isco from the pick (seems like a win, based on the other picks in seeing people get), duplicate Gondogan from the pack, and about to do Sorloth.
Got Lees-Melou from the pick and Traore from the pack so skunked. :laugh:

Sorloth is 60k. He must blow.

Striiker

Former Flyers Fan
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
Got Lees-Melou from the pick and Traore from the pack so skunked. :laugh:

Sorloth is 60k. He must blow.
Ouch…

And yeah, I’m surprised. His stats and playstyles are really good.

Just did him and he feels decent. Basically cross anything to him and it’s a header on net. :laugh: Doesn’t feel too slow/clunky either. His L1-speed boost is nuts too.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad