Post-Series Talk: Which team has to shake up their lineup the most if they lose Game 7?

Which teams roster needs the biggest shakeup if they’re eiminated in the first round?

• Toronto Mapleleafs

Votes: 6 75.0%
  • Boston Bruins

Votes: 2 25.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

LOFIN

Sep 16, 2011
I mean this Leafs core has like 6 or 7 years of playoff failures piled up on them (we'll give them the benefit of the doubt for their series against Washington). During the same period, this Bruins team at least been to the SCF.

I don't know about which team needs it more, but I have a funny feeling both of them would if they lose. With the Leafs, this should be the end of this core, no matter how great they battled to G7. And with the Bruins, that's two consecutive seasons blowing 3-1 series leads. Also seems like there might be something going on between the players and the coach. So if the players are tuning out a second coach in two years, maybe that's when you need to take a good hard look at the players?

As a neutral observer, this is going to be hilarious either way you slice it.

Mr Kot

Jan 15, 2022
Tavares is most likely not going to agree on a move for one year. Marner is the prime piece to move. Bring in a young D or so, get a goaltender, retool around Matthews and Nylander as top 2 C

KirkAlbuquerque

#WeNeverGetAGoodCoach
Mar 12, 2014
New York
if the Leafs lose game 7 management will be so satisfied with the fight they showed after game 4 that they will RUN IT BACK BABY

Budz

Jan 28, 2013
This game is a coaching death match.

Loser is certainly fired.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad