Who Wins The Conn Smythe Trophy?

jonlin

Nov 11, 2011
Barkov should be up there. He is taking the game to a whole other level, shutting down the opponents best, while hitting, blocking and doing take-aways too. His FO% is almost 60% aswell.

8gp 4g 8a 12p +3 28hits 15 takeaways. He is starting 51,2% D-zone

If there was a Conn-Smyth for PP-points and offensive play, then its McDavid. Barkov has arguable been the best player in theese playoffs overall.

Gnome17

Mar 4, 2016
Sweden
McDavid right now is pacing to destroy Gretzkys playoffs run assists record. Gretzkys most is 31, McDavid is pacing for 45 in 21 games.
If McDavid keeps this pace for 23 games he will beat Gretzkys POINTS record in a playoffs run by assists alone.
For me its McDavid.

GhostfaceWu

Shi Shaw
Feb 11, 2015
Barkov should be up there. He is taking the game to a whole other level, shutting down the opponents best, while hitting, blocking and doing take-aways too. His FO% is almost 60% aswell.

If there was a Conn-Smyth for PP-points and offensive play, then its McDavid. Barkov has arguable been the best player in theese playoffs overall.
lol no dont try to make this an opinion

Reactions: Macheteops

Duke749

Savannah Ghost Pirates
Apr 6, 2010
Canton, Georgia
McDavid right now is pacing to destroy Gretzkys playoffs run assists record. Gretzkys most is 31, McDavid is pacing for 45 in 21 games.
If McDavid keeps this pace for 23 games he will beat Gretzkys POINTS record in a playoffs run by assists alone.
For me its McDavid.

All he needs is his team advancing far enough.

North Cole

♧ Lem
Jan 22, 2017
Mack (barring Nuke scoring like 20+ goals). It could be Makar but I think if they're reasonably close in production, the desire to give Mack one will be too high.
Mcdavid
Miller
Johnson? Dallas is hard, very committee like right now. Tanev is insane defensively but doesn't have the points. Otter looked human so far in R2.

Swayman
Shesty
Barkov

Those would be my picks by team so far. Some fans of their team might disagree. Didn't do Canes cause I think theyre toast now.

illone84

Sep 15, 2005
London
For me its McDavid.
too bad edmonton won't make it to the final.

Satire

Nov 20, 2016
For me its McDavid.
Oilers have to make a solid long run first. McDavid and Drai have been putting up godly numbers in playoffs the last 3 years, but it takes a team to make it to the finals and win a cup.

Playoffsareoverrated

Jan 23, 2021
Espoo, Finalnd
I think the concept of the Conn Smythe should be different. I mean, it should be awarded to the playoff's most valuable player, not just to the player with the most points on the winning team. So yeah, McDavid is clearly the best player in the playoffs at the moment and should be the frontrunner for it.

Perfect_Drug

Mar 24, 2006
Montreal

Hope we see you in the finals.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad