OT: Winnipeg Blue Bombers 2024 Season Thread - Pre-Season home game Fri May 31 vs who cares 730pm (Watch on CFL+)

snowkiddin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 26, 2016
I personally got the Riders, Stamps, and Argos missing the playoffs this year myself in pre-season predictions. I posted them in the CFL thread on the football board.

Argos bled too much talent then lost the guy they spent all their money on for at least 9 games and I'm hearing it'll be more.

Stamps don't have a QB.

I think Riders spent their money unwisely in FA. Ouellette is in for a huge surprise running behind Riders leaky OL, a 34 year old Jermarcus Hardrick isn't saving them.
Pretty much my exact thoughts, I just have the Argos making the playoffs because Hamilton and Ottawa are f***ing terrible

Holden Caulfield

He's guilty
Feb 15, 2006
Winnipeg
Pretty much my exact thoughts, I just have the Argos making the playoffs because Hamilton and Ottawa are f***ing terrible
It may be wishful thinking but I'm hoping Dru Brown can stabilize that Redblacks O. If he can provide even a Matt Nichols level of QBing I think Ott has a chance to win that division. Their D is pretty good, or was last couple of years.

SSCBLUEJET

Jul 23, 2022
That's an interesting one. I don't think Sayles has ever played CB at the CFL level though. However most think HB is a harder position than CB so maybe he could move over.

I'm really shocked that BC released him with TJ Lee still out from his Achilles in West Final. Lions going with a REALLY young DB corps. I think they'll be starting 2nd year Canadian Siriman Bagayogo at CB with former Bombers prospect Patrice Rene as his backup (if Rene wasnt released i havent done a deep dive on the cuts yet), now they need 2 new HBs as well.

EDIT: Bagayogo was released and not Rene apparently haha
I think the Lions signed Ciante Evans. That might of pushed him out.

Reactions: Holden Caulfield

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad