OT: 119th Obsequious Banter Thread: April Foods Day

April Foods: Which food is/are among your favorite(s)? (Pick up to three)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Chicken N Raffls

Here for the chaos and lolz
Nov 7, 2022
Douglassville
It felt like a golf ball was glued to my anus last night.....a little better tonight. However, your ordeal sounds actually worse. So far have avoided a kidney stone experience. A couple of buddies of mine have experienced more than 1 occurrence and they described it like yours.....

Hopefully a one off for you...
Yep. I had one like that years ago, and that's exactly how I described it, with the addition that it felt like someone was trying to shove said golf ball up there without having the courtesy to just finish the job. I fractured my sacrum once, and the first couple days in the hospital, if I shifted the wrong way felt the most excruciating pain I've ever felt in my life. That hemorrhoid was a close second in terms of uncomfortable things I never want to go through again.

Embiid

On early summer vacay
May 27, 2010
Philadelphia
Yep. I had one like that years ago, and that's exactly how I described it, with the addition that it felt like someone was trying to shove said golf ball up there without having the courtesy to just finish the job. I fractured my sacrum once, and the first couple days in the hospital, if I shifted the wrong way felt the most excruciating pain I've ever felt in my life. That hemorrhoid was a close second in terms of uncomfortable things I never want to go through again.
This thing is lingering worse than Bobby Clarke....

Waking up at night with burning ....I think it is shrinking but not fast enough. I had one a bunch of years back but it wasn't as bothersome as this..

Kermit the Prog

Threadkiller
Sponsor
Feb 10, 2010
Greenville, DE

Boggs has entered the chat

200w.gif

Superman33

Feb 27, 2002
Bucks County.

Will not Google.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Finland vs Norway
    Finland vs Norway
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Slovakia vs USA
    Slovakia vs USA
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $150.00
    Event closes