2008 Born for the 2024 OHL Draft

EvenSteven

Sep 3, 2009
I’d say since they received compensation via the 2nd round pick (Caleb Mitchell), they can’t get compensation again this year.

Compensation is compensation.

Reactions: OMG67

Petes1987

Oct 13, 2013
I’d say since they received compensation via the 2nd round pick (Caleb Mitchell), they can’t get compensation again this year.

Compensation is compensation.
In the situation that I mentioned earlier with the Petes they got a 1st round draft pick as compensation for declaring Will Cullyle as a defected player in 2018 and drafted Mason McTavish in 2019. There were questions if he was going to play in the OHL and had he not reported it was stated at the time if he was declared a defected player they would not be eligible but would receive a 2nd instead. So under this scenario they were eligible a compensatory pick for both players but one was a 1st, the other would have been a second. London did not declare Will Moore defected in the September window and was not eligible for the 1st so I would think that they would be eligible for the 1st this year.

Bardown99

Jan 20, 2024
Where would Maddox Dageneis have gone in the OHL draft if he wanted to play in the O’ rather than Q’
He was a massive head case on his U16 team. He also never led any U16 tourney he played in and doesn't it wonder others why he chose to play in the super weak bottom half OMHA league where stat padding is a premium, then goes to the Q for the draft? This new news is not shocking whatsoever.... QMJHL first overall pick Maddox Dagenais gets traded after refusing to report

• Wow
Reactions: frontsfan67

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad