Celtics/NBA 2023-2024 NBA Finals begin June 6th at TD Garden - CELTICS vs Dallas

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigGoalBrad

Jun 3, 2012
Good series never in doubt. Think it’s the same thing next round NYK plays well against us but can be shut down more easily and I still expect it to be Indy anyways. Hopefully can get a few minutes out of Porzingis G 3 or G 4 I’d use him like we used Kornet tonight.

EverettMike

FIRE DON SWEENEY INTO THE SUN
Mar 7, 2009
Everett, MA
twitter.com
Knicks will absolutely fight tooth and nail even if they're down to four healthy players. Celts can sweep if they play their best, but how often does that happen?

But anyway, took care of business in the fourth and that's what matters. Now they can rest.

Go Pacers! In triple OT!

Midship

Jan 7, 2016
Predicting a third consecutive gentleman's sweep in the ECF for this classy ass Celtics team.

Maine Fan

Defense Wins Chanpionships
Apr 19, 2015
Ocean Twp, NJ
Sam Cassell might be the next to bolt BOS; Stevens has granted Lakers permission to interview Cassell
Good for Sam Cassell but very sad and bad for the Celtics coaching staff. He is needed in Boston so they can have another successful season after this season.

Thank you Sam and best wishes.

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
Also the Knicks last won a title in the 72/73 season, not in 74.
Off top of head

Walt Frazier
Earl Pearl Monroe
Willis Reed
Dave DeBuscher
Jerry Lucas

Monroe might have been off bench and Mike Barnett was starting guard

Phil Jackson came off bench

I can remember starting basketball teams when I was a kid and life was so much slower and less complicated

Now I couldn’t tell you the Red Sox bullpen

There are so many leagues games and teams

Definitely not a bad thing - I was jacked to watch Canes & Rangers and keep an eye on Denver & T Wolves

But was it ever simple bsck that then you could literally easily keep track of all 4 sports as a kid and know every player on your local teams down to relievers and scubs

Reactions: KOZ37

Maine Fan

Defense Wins Chanpionships
Apr 19, 2015
Ocean Twp, NJ
I am a little slow maybe a lot slow. Congrats to Tatum and Horford for an outstanding job against Cleveland. I believe I did, I know I did, post about the old guy like me, Al Horford. He made his father proud. Have you seen the smile on his dad's face while sitting in the stands. I am very very happy for Al Horford.

Go Celtics.

Reactions: DKH
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad