Prospect Info: 2023-24 Ducks Prospects

Hockey Duckie

Jul 25, 2003
southern cal
We've got about 18 days left to sign C/RW King and C/LW Hvidston or we lose their rights. I have no idea why Verbeek likes cutting it close, considering all of the other players he's already signed to a future contract. Or maybe he isn't cutting it close at all. I could have sworn I read or heard Verbeek cite Hvidston's name as one of those who will be in San Diego next season. I maybe wrong on that.

Rasp

Apr 9, 2019
We've got about 18 days left to sign C/RW King and C/LW Hvidston or we lose their rights. I have no idea why Verbeek likes cutting it close, considering all of the other players he's already signed to a future contract. Or maybe he isn't cutting it close at all. I could have sworn I read or heard Verbeek cite Hvidston's name as one of those who will be in San Diego next season. I maybe wrong on that.

I hope we sign them both they deserve a chance

Reactions: Kalv

WhatTheDuck

9 - 20 - 8
May 17, 2007
Worst Case, Ontario
The Memorial Cup field is now set. Saginaw (Rodwin Dionicio) were automatic entrants as the host. London (Sam Dickinson) are the OHL champion after a convincing sweep of Oshawa.

Moose Jaw (Vojtech Port) will be representing the WHL after beating out Portland to win their first WHL title.

Drummondville won the QMJHL in convincing fashion. They don't have any Ducks prospects or largely relevant draft eligibles, but are a deep club with nine point per game scorers.

This was the first time ever that all three league finals resulted in sweeps. Dionicio and his host team Saginaw should have their hands full with these three league champs, but the Spirit are a strong team in their own right.

Reactions: Kalv

Ad

Upcoming events

• Austria vs Finland
    Austria vs Finland
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $1,377.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Sweden vs Kazakhstan
    Sweden vs Kazakhstan
    Wagers: 5