GDT: 2024 Playoff Bandwagon Thread

Who are you rooting for?

• Total voters

Stammertime91

TBL: TEAM OF THE CENTURY
Dec 13, 2011
Tampa: NHL's Newest Dynasty
Bob looking for goaltender interference again lmao
He gets scored on and immediately looks at the ref to save him for something. It's f***ing pathetic. Hope the Rangers can keep it up and knock them out.

If you're a true Panthers hater I think you should be rooting for them to lose in the finals rather than the conference finals.
While comical and the prospect of that happening would be fantastic, I'm not comfortable seeing them get to Dallas and suddenly Otter crumbles or they fold like a cheap tent.

Dallas vs Rangers, Rags in 6.

dbieon12

Vinik-Brisebois-Cooper
Jul 22, 2010
NY Rangers, Dallas, ... Panthers, ... Oilers

• Keep the Cup in the States
  • Why not let the Rangers get a Cup? They've given us so many good players (Stralman, Boyle, Callahan, McDonagh, Miller, ... :laugh:)

Hoek

Legendary Poster A
May 12, 2003
Tampa, FL
Probably the most annoying thing about the Panthers success in these last few seasons isn't because of on-ice stuff, it's because (compared to us) the Panthers are affiliated with a more desirable market. Tampa vs. Miami...the NHL would've rather the Panthers been the big Florida success story than us, all things being equal the Panthers would be the more valuable franchise in the NHL's eyes.

Means precious little but it's just a thought I've had recently.
I remember just before we won our first cup (and even a few years after), people consistently wanted to contract/relocate us and keep Florida even though we were more the more successful team in attendance and other measures by far.

Hockeyville USA

Dec 30, 2023
Central Ohio
Rooting extremely hard for the Stars as I've said. Really like their organization/team and their fans are a good bunch for the most part, certainly better than nearly every other fanbase.

Reactions: dechire

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad