Around the league part 2

Steve Zissou

I'll order you a red cap and a Speedo.
Feb 3, 2006
City of Angels
Chris Knoblauch has to be one of the worst interviews I've seen in a long time.

I use to think he was the quiet, ultra smart type, but after seeing him fumble simple interview Q's over and over for the past couple of months I think he's just another dumb Jay Woodcroft with the 2 best players in the world being thrown out there on the same line every time there is a face off in the opposing team's zone. I don't think he's even praying to the Hockey Gods by doing that, he just stands there with a blank look on his face regardless.

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
Still think that was a brutal call. Maybe Marchment has a rep

Arcadia must be going off

I am here to tell you Marchment absolutely has a rep

Guy is up there with some of the wimpiest players in the league

All the stuff people were saying about Edmonton players applies to him

Yeah yeah he does all the gritty greasy things you'd "love to have" on your team and then he just channels Neymar maybe worse than anyone in the league, he has almost singlehandedly ruined the Stars for me over the last couple of years

The Butcher

Mammoth Mooseknuckles Hockey
Sponsor
Mar 6, 2011
Mammoth Lakes
I am here to tell you Marchment absolutely has a rep

Guy is up there with some of the wimpiest players in the league

All the stuff people were saying about Edmonton players applies to him

Yeah yeah he does all the gritty greasy things you'd "love to have" on your team and then he just channels Neymar maybe worse than anyone in the league, he has almost singlehandedly ruined the Stars for me over the last couple of years
I remember his dad being a real motherf***er.

tny760

Mar 12, 2017

If Oilers wouldn't have given Nurse and Campbell those contracts and allocated that 14M somewhere productive, they'd have a hell of a team.

dude's a defensive canyon

it's not even just that he got that insane contract, it's that he gets so many minutes while being so awful and such a giant piece of shit to boot

Reactions: chris kontos

chris kontos

Feb 28, 2023
Saw nurses interview last nite on nhl network after taking that braindead penalty in the third. He was receptive and pleasant in response to questions and even forthcoming.

The guy doesnt give ANY f***s.

YP44

Jan 30, 2012
Calgary, AB
Saw nurses interview last nite on nhl network after taking that braindead penalty in the third. He was receptive and pleasant in response to questions and even forthcoming.

The guy doesnt give ANY f***s.
Thing is pissed off Nurse is so entertaining!
Once he signed that cheque he had no reason to stay driven. Some people are motivated differently so I cannot say I would do anything different.

Reactions: chris kontos

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad