Player Discussion Filip Hronek - Pt. 2

Hodgy

Feb 23, 2012
It was a dunk attempt. Admit it and move on. If you were discussing with another poster about it, why tag someone else? That makes no sense. The intention was to show that the person you tagged was wrong. That's what it was. It's fine. Just say that's what it was and I will go about my day.

So revisiting a debate with a poster based on new evidence is a dunk attempt? I thought you were that poster which is why I tagged you, but I didn't know if you were in fact that poster which is why your tag was followed by a question mark. Why is this so hard to understand? And why are you so angry?

bossram

Sep 25, 2013
Victoria
So revisiting a debate with a poster based on new evidence is a dunk attempt? I thought you were that poster which is why I tagged you, but I didn't know if you were in fact that poster which is why your tag was followed by a question mark. Why is this so hard to understand? And why are you so angry?
I'm not angry. It was a dunk attempt. I'm stating what it was. You just refuse to admit it.

VanJack

Jul 11, 2014
Watching Hronek try to shoot the puck these days, I think Canuck-watchers might be on to something. He just doesn't have the power in his shot that he had at one time this season.

And a lingering wrist issue could be culprit. It hampers him out there but isn't bad enough to take him out of the lineup.

Ad

Upcoming events

• New York Yankees @ Minnesota Twins
    New York Yankees @ Minnesota Twins
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $3,757.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Las Palmas vs Real Betis
    Las Palmas vs Real Betis
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $110.00