Speculation: Fire Rob Blake Blow it Up Offseason Thread (update: Robitaille, Blake and Hiller stay)

Schmooley

Apr 5, 2016
What was Moore and Arvidsson doing exactly to warrant them to make that kind of a call? This shit isn't as deep as you think it is. The Kings have been rife and marred by nonstop shitty roster design, management, and execution. When you have your 2nd best producer on the 4th line then I don't give a f*** what player is saying to anyone. The second line did nothing the entire playoffs yet they remained. Kopitar Kempe and Byfield line was good for one game? Where is this deep analysis you're purporting? I'd consider your line of reasoning if there was a distinction between the horseshit hockey we saw but it was everywhere in the line up. And my point is, the horseshit hockey likely had something to do with the line combinations as well as the awful coaching formations.

The same arguments being levied against Fiala can be made about every King during the playoffs which is my point. Im just more lenient when it comes to Fiala since he was f***ing with Lewis and Lizzotte since he was at the biggest disadvantage.

I don't know if you've been paying attention to the playoffs but the Oilers penalty kill has been outstanding. Arvidsson who everyone loves to slobber over choked on how many good oppurtunities? Trevor Moore where was he? Why does the entire second line get a pass for being MIA when arguably the best forward is riding shotgun with the worst linemates nonstop is getting unrelenting shit?

I can make stupid arguments too, its not difficult, Ill do it right now just so you can see how stupid it is to single out players with blind conviction. Here, Byfield is complete ass, 4 points the entire playoffs while being given every chance to produce with Kopitar and Kempe. This bum cant even play center. When Moore and Danault say they want to play with Arvidson they listen to them, but when Byfield says hey I want to take a crack at center, they say "hey you're just not good enough to be center because you suck, you're a 2nd overall yet you aren't even playing center. You're getting outproduced by a thousand yearold center, get gud loser"

See how easy it is to make stupid arguments when you start mind reading?
Not sure why you are so offended. Fiala sucked in the playoffs. That doesnt mean other players were good or better. Moore Kopitar Kempe Byfield Danault Arvidsson or whoever you want to bring up. Sure they sucked also but no one is bragging about them like you are by bringing up that mvp Fiala suck it haters type post. Though hating on Byfield for having 4 points in 5 games without powerplay utilization and the best defensive numbers is a weird way to dis him.

Cook24

Oct 14, 2005
Chino, CA
Sens fans think they will get more than they paid for Chychrun in a trade...

They traded a 1st and two 2nd rounders for him, and now he only has one year left on his deal...

unicornpig

Dec 8, 2017
That's just wrong. Plenty of guys on the Kings have had strong, deep runs before.

Kevin literally never has across three teams.

There's a difference.

Yes, we all want the Kings to collectively pull it together, and very few guys had 'good' playoffs this go-round. In that regard, I agree it's unfair to single him out for performance. When EVERYONE sucks, I think it's pretty fair to blame the coaching/infrastructure. But the point is this type of performance is NOT unusual for Kevin.
other than kopitar and doughty who has.... also kopitar and doughty havent done squat in the playoffs since 2014. you keep citing three teams. he was 18-20 when he was in Nashville.......

Mayor thinks 2-3 years 4-5 million will be the bridge deal if thats the route they take...
hes being highly optimistic me thinks

Even if Kevin, or Pierre, were winners, the core team isn’t a winner with Anze and Drew as the top guys. We all know it’s true.
this is essentially the answer to the kings playoff woes.

Last edited:

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
Alright guys, I'm sorry, your sweet little Fiala is perfect, he totally doesn't drop from 90 points in the regular season to less than half of that pace in the playoffs, and his performance at the worlds will totally shut us up about his playoff nonperformances.

Jesus christ talk about a full throated defense against facts and reality, you can have it. Peace.

GoldenBearHockey

Jan 6, 2014
Well, Fiala himself has already been available twice.

Both for financial reasons, show me a player of his caliber that's been traded without financial reasons.....

Not sure why you are so offended. Fiala sucked in the playoffs. That doesnt mean other players were good or better. Moore Kopitar Kempe Byfield Danault Arvidsson or whoever you want to bring up. Sure they sucked also but no one is bragging about them like you are by bringing up that mvp Fiala suck it haters type post. Though hating on Byfield for having 4 points in 5 games without powerplay utilization and the best defensive numbers is a weird way to dis him.

Was there anyone good in the playoffs this year?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad