OT: Lounge (Read OP).

Mandar

The Real Maven
Sep 27, 2013
The Tarheel State
Hey folks....didnt want to start a new thread on this....but Bleacher Report and Reddit are saying that Sam Rosen collapsed at his grandson's baseball game yesterday....havent seen anything on this in the news or anywhere else, so it could just be bullshit (although I cant fathom why anyone would want to make up a story like that).

Has anyone else seen or heard anything about this?

Cmox

Jan 22, 2010
In the woods
Hey folks....didnt want to start a new thread on this....but Bleacher Report and Reddit are saying that Sam Rosen collapsed at his grandson's baseball game yesterday....havent seen anything on this in the news or anywhere else, so it could just be bullshit (although I cant fathom why anyone would want to make up a story like that).

Same here, only saw it on reddit and a bit on twitter.

They announced legreca doing games 1-4 today. But who knows if thats planned.

Last edited:

Hunter Gathers

The Crown
Feb 27, 2002
parts unknown

Same here, only saw it on reddit and a bit on twitter.

They announced legreca doing games 1-4 today. But who knows if thats planned.

I saw that post, it had me worried

Not sure if you guys saw, but there was an update on this.

Elvis P

Heart of Glass
Dec 10, 2007
Goddamn Wrecks fan
distrokid.com
congrats young whipper snapper

1716896903485.png

1716897005455.png

Sometimes some people realize things when they get older. When my wife is in a bad mood and wants to argue, fight, and yell, I go for a long walk, sit outside, or take a long nap with the door locked. :scared: 😱 😨

After my son's sophomore year of high school, we moved to ATL. There's no snow or ice in the winter to shovel or drive on. We bought a new five-bedroom house for a low price, it's doubled in value, the property taxes are 10% of what they were in the Great White North, and the state income taxes are low. My son got a GA four-year college scholarship, and I paid no tuition. He met his girlfriend in high school, her father bought a house in ATL, my son has lived with her there since his freshman year in college, and I paid $300 rent for him during college. After graduation he got a good job with a major global corporation and now, he pays the $300 rent. I like to pretend I'm smarter than the average bear. @Dr Pepper

Reactions: Cmox and Dr Pepper

bernmeister

Jun 11, 2010
Da Big Apple

Sometimes some people realize things when they get older. When my wife is in a bad mood and wants to argue, fight, and yell, I go for a long walk, sit outside, or take a long nap with the door locked. :scared: 😱 😨

After my son's sophomore year of high school, we moved to ATL. There's no snow or ice in the winter to shovel or drive on. We bought a new five-bedroom house for a low price, it's doubled in value, the property taxes are 10% of what they were in the Great White North, and the state income taxes are low. My son got a GA four-year college scholarship, and I paid no tuition. He met his girlfriend in high school, her father bought a house in ATL, my son has lived with her there since his freshman year in college, and I paid $300 rent for him during college. After graduation he got a good job with a major global corporation and now, he pays the $300 rent. I like to pretend I'm smarter than the average bear. @Dr Pepper
Apparently the young whippersnapper is sometimes like the young grasshopper...
growing in wisdom.

Remember to always use this power for good, not evil, that you may be further blessed.

Reactions: Elvis P

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad