GDT: R2G1 - Avalanche @ Stars - 7:30PM - Nate Wick

Eltuna

Nov 12, 2017
The Oilers got dominated in game 1 and 2. There wasn't a single game they were better than us. The Blues and Lighting were better in a game.
Avs were better for sure but among the four series the Oilers had the best Corsi, the best scoring chances percentage, the best xGF%, and were the only team to generate more high danger chances than Colorado did.

That was the only series to me where it didn’t resemble an Avs power play every shift. One or two of those OT games could have went the other way and it wouldn’t have been that surprising.

DanishAvsfan

Aug 27, 2007
Folks I wanna apologize for my outburst. This is the longest I’ve been sober in 4 years and third longest stint since I was 14 (almost 20 years). Going cold turkey on weed cocaine and alcohol gives a guy some nasty withdrawals even if it’s only been a couple months clean. I respect your opinions and not sure why this was the hill I decided to die on. Old me would have just drank this off but I guess I go online and call people Nazis instead now.
Good for you. Keep up the good habits.

wayninja

Win it for Val
Mar 24, 2017
Folks I wanna apologize for my outburst. This is the longest I’ve been sober in 4 years and third longest stint since I was 14 (almost 20 years). Going cold turkey on weed cocaine and alcohol gives a guy some nasty withdrawals even if it’s only been a couple months clean. I respect your opinions and not sure why this was the hill I decided to die on. Old me would have just drank this off but I guess I go online and call people Nazis instead now.

I thought it was awesome. Never change (but also stay on the wagon).

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad