GDT: Round 1 Game 4 Playoffs: Jets @ Avs Apr 28, 2024 – 1:30 PM CT. TV: CBC; Radio: 680 CJOB/Power 97

Status
Not open for further replies.

John Agar

The 4th Hanson Bro'
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
Winnipeg, Manitoba
I have a feeling it'll be Arniel. They need a change, Bones can solidify your defense, but it stifles your offense.

This is a team who's game plan is to slow the other team down and capitalize on their mistakes.

What you're seeing is how poorly that game plan works against a team that's playing hard, fast playoff hockey and you're not good enough to contain them at that tempo. The problem is you sacrificed your offensive schemes for this defensive system and when you need to generate offense, the guys don't have the rhythm or speed because that's not their bread and butter in that coaching style.

You're not wrong...

But someone else already replied earlier in this thread re: the Arniel choice...

If Chevy is the GM... not going to happen...

I love Arniel... he is a awesome guy... but not a Chevy edge guy...

Expect something else on Chevy's terms...

Reactions: Aries56

Heldig

Apr 12, 2002
BC
What team called called frauds!?
It was the Avalanche, right? Ehlers with his bulletin board material - what a joke.

And to top it off I am sure Hellebucyk believes he played well and it was closer than it looked.

At least last offseason - after the Bones presser - I had a rebuild to look forward to. Now it will be 5 years of trading away youth and picks to try and stay competitive (regular season).

GNP

Here Comes the Jets -look out hockey world !!!
Oct 11, 2016
Winnipeg
TNT broadcast says you gotta put Perfetti in next game...
I think we need a new young Coach, with some fire in his belly, and let him take over this team. I wanted a guy like Patrick Roy, but he went to the Islanders. I know a lot of guys don't like him, but he's a winner, and a leader.

Al Camino

Jul 18, 2018
You're not wrong...

But someone else already replied earlier in this thread re: the Arniel choice...

If Chevy is the GM... not going to happen...

I love Arniel... he is a awesome guy... but not a Chevy edge guy...

Expect something else on Chevy's terms...
Chipper will have a lot to say. And he’s got the requisite Moose pedigree.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad