OT: Video Game Thread Part VIII

TB87

Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn
May 30, 2018
Man, I wish I could get into rogue-lites. I've tried a few and just find them exhausting. I loved all of Supergiant's other games, but Hades just did not click with me. I want to like it, I really do, but grinding the same but different levels with the same but different upgrades just bores me to tears.

I wish I returned Dead Cells via Steam before I played it for 2+ hours. The difficulty level makes Souls games seem really easy. Haven’t rage quit like I did with that one since I was a kid playing my PS1 lol.

FLYguy3911

Sanheim Lover
Oct 19, 2006
@FLYguy3911

f*** this shit game
f*** this shit game
f*** this shit game
f*** this shit game
f*** this shit game
Tell me dupe theory isn’t real. :laugh:

IMG_3818.jpeg

IMG_3817.jpeg

Striiker

Earthquake Survivor
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
@FLYguy3911
WL rewards got f***ed up and like 99% of picks included Dembele and/or Mbappe.

So I frantically start speed running champs to take advantage and 12 games in they tweet this.

I wish to die.

it’s the messi pick all over again. They screw up, tons of shitters benefit, and then everyone else is screwed. They should just leave it so it’s fair, but of course not.

Reactions: FLYguy3911

FLYguy3911

Sanheim Lover
Oct 19, 2006
@FLYguy3911
WL rewards got f***ed up and like 99% of picks included Dembele and/or Mbappe.

So I frantically start speed running champs to take advantage and 12 games in they tweet this.

I wish to die.

it’s the messi pick all over again. They screw up, tons of shitters benefit, and then everyone else is screwed. They should just leave it so it’s fair, but of course not.

...And then they release the Icon SBC at 1 AM instead of 1 PM and they have base icons in them. :laugh:

Get anything? I saw some Rank 1 picks and nothing good. Pretty sure they took out the three big ones so they can say only .7% of the player base got them. Scummy company.

I haven't even played qualifiers. Feels like a good week to sit out. There's only like three good players in Ligue 1 and you won't pack them anymore.

Reactions: Striiker

Striiker

Earthquake Survivor
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
Get anything? I saw some Rank 1 picks and nothing good. Pretty sure they took out the three big ones so they can say only .7% of the player base got them. Scummy company.

I haven't even played qualifiers. Feels like a good week to sit out.
Trash.

Got Donnaruma and Golovin as reds. Both were about 60k when I checked.

Then nothing from the packs. In fact, I got two trash blues the first day and then nothing until a shitty one in a player pick today. I swear it’s like they’re not even in packs.

It’s a great week to sit out.

Reactions: FLYguy3911

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad