Windsor Spitfires 2023-24 Off-Season Thread (Part 2)

OHL 17

Nov 8, 2018
Windsor, On
It's great to see the top picks signed......please continue with Brocklehurst and Robinson.

Coming soon : "Bench Blackout"!

Last edited:

Cherrydon

Jan 4, 2019
WINDSOR
Greentree - OHL 3rd All-Star Team
Davis - OHL 2nd All-Rookie Team
Great for Greentree and even more for Davis to draw the spotlight draft day. Greentree was in tough spot this year with Cowan and Romani also RW. Honestly thought Romani should have been 1st team with 15 more pts, 24 more goals and a better plus minus than Cowan but no one called me for my vote lol.

RayzorIsDull

Nov 16, 2007
bp on hfboards
No way Cowan takes it on a stacked London team over Romani. I'll take Romanis 24 more goals, 15 more total points and better plus minus (7th best in league) all day for all star vote. Did the league get ot right with Greentree behind the two. Yes.
15 more points playing in 14 more games isn't that impressive imo. All star teams have to stop being done by LW/RW/C just choose the top 3 for each team. They don't don't do it for defense then just go forward/d.

Reactions: sbpointer

Cherrydon

Jan 4, 2019
WINDSOR
15 more points playing in 14 more games isn't that impressive imo. All star teams have to stop being done by LW/RW/C just choose the top 3 for each team. They don't don't do it for defense then just go forward/d.
Agree with choosing the top 3 forwards regardless of position. For sure. Divide the stats by games played and Romani Is .85 goals per game Cowan is .63 ppg per game Cowan slightly higher 1.77 ppg to Romani 1.63. I am not saying Romani is a better prospect, it is OHL all star for this season. Pkaying in all 68 games without injury also deserves merit imo

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad