• Avalanche (AINEC)

Votes: 19 34.5%
  • Avz

Votes: 13 23.6%

• Total voters

Freudian

Clearly deranged
Jul 3, 2003
Jets had a very weird goalie pulling strategy. Not pull him when on the PP with five minutes left with a PP. Then put the goalie in until Nuke is on the ice last minute for the hat trick.

CharlesPuck

Apr 25, 2017
Denver
Very concerned for Namestnikov. I hope he's alright. He was hardly moving on the ice.

Usually if it's an eye or a mouth the player gets the f*** off the ice in a hurry knowing the pain. This looked like a guy who just got his brain scrambled by a 100MPH shot to the head from 20 feet away.

My worry is a severely damaged eye….

Reactions: Bront and GeoRox89

RoyIsALegend

Gross Misconduct
Sponsor
Oct 24, 2008
🤣

IMG_0984.png

GeoRox89

Nov 16, 2013
Fires of Mt Doom
Very concerned for Namestnikov. I hope he's alright. He was hardly moving on the ice.

Usually if it's an eye or a mouth the player gets the f*** off the ice in a hurry knowing the pain. This looked like a guy who just got his brain scrambled by a 100MPH shot to the head from 20 feet away.
I hope it’s a concussion or maybe broken facial bones. Really hope it’s not a Malhotra or Pronger eye injury

LazRNN

Dec 17, 2003
So who here had the best takes after game 1 and the last regular season game against the Jets?

NorthernAvsFan

Jun 25, 2014
Big W!

Been a weird series, because it feels like the top-line has barely had any zone time.

They’re getting most of their points on the power play. Credit to the Lowry line, which is doing an amazing job. The second line is the one that’s getting the zone pressure at even strength.

Val, Makar, Lehky, and Mitts really carried the way tonight. They were fantastic.

To the window!
Sponsor
Jan 15, 2011
North Cackolacka
What a team, what a couple of games. We look good.

Love Mitts, Nichushkin, Lehkonen, Trenin is growing on me. Cale looks to have flipped a switch, I'm not worried at all about Mackinnon and only a little bit about Rants.

The only question mark I have is Georgiev. He did give me an ounce of hope today, though,

Reactions: Jazzguitar

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad