Injury Report: 2013-14 Team Injury Thread : Part II : Playoffs Edition

Ducks DVM

sowcufucakky
Jun 6, 2010
Long Beach, CA
@icemancometh: BB said Matt Beleskey and Freddie Andersen won't be available for remainder of series. Both with lower body issues.

Against the Kings I think Beleskey is an upgrade over Palmieri. It's too bad he's had such horrible injury luck this year.

Yemeth

Feb 3, 2013
Zagreb
Damn those Kings. Injuring our goalies, just like they injure Stl and SJ defensemen.

The funny thing is I actually though Andersen was bumped by someone, but in the replay it shows how it was just unfortunate. Beleskey was one of the Ducks best players in this years postseason, hopefully DSP will keep up his high level play to replace him...

gratefulyours

Great 8 = T. Selanne
Nov 9, 2010
Oakland
The funny thing is I actually though Andersen was bumped by someone, but in the replay it shows how it was just unfortunate. Beleskey was one of the Ducks best players in this years postseason, hopefully DSP will keep up his high level play to replace him...

dsp seems like man on a mission. been impressed with him on the first line.

i think the team really misses belesky though, he hits more than the other forwards, and was making b lines for doughty every time he was on the ice.

the lack of hits on the kings d last game was an issue for me.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad