Injury Report: 2021 Injury Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Richard88

John 3:16
Jun 29, 2019
There's only 3 weeks left of the regular season so that'll rule Saad out until the playoffs, perhaps even halfway through round 1.

The Kingslayer

Aug 26, 2004
Siem Reap, Cambodia
2-4 weeks lol. you know its going to be 6 weeks with this team. So much for getting Saad for playoffs. We wont see him again.

Kadri demoted to the 3rd line is well deserved and I like that Jared aint just going to keep a guy in a spot just because reputation. If you playing like shit you deserve to play with JT Compher.

The way the Blues are capable of moving the puck JJ is going to have an even harder time tracking pucks tonight lol. Stay out the box at all cost.

Not sure why you bring Grubs to STL if you aint going to play him. Bring him to Vegas instead makes more sense. What he need some extra miles on his card or some shit?

and why is LOB still in the line up? Guy shouldn't be playing every game. Where the hell is LOC didn't they say he was healthy a week ago?

AvsCOL

Jul 16, 2013
I’d love to be positive, but how can we be optimistic when we can’t go more than 2 days without a significant injury?

The last two years straight have been injury after injury after injury... Are we supposed to expect that they make it through the playoffs without losing 1/3 of the team in the process? Super discouraging stuff.

Reactions: avspatti

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
Hypothesis, but considering the amount of injuries this team has suffered lately and beyond this season, I am wondering if it's due to Bednar's tactics? Maybe we just have a pro-injury bunch of lads, but when Arsenal FC had Wenger as their manager it seemed that so many players would be injured under his training compared to other managers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad