OT: 2023-2024 News Around The NHL Thread

gritdash60

Aug 9, 2022
Behind the net

Again our coach left fast.

I still have a close relationship with Brunette. He helped me forward not only as a player but as a human. I've also heard good things about Maurice. There is a coach that has seen everything.

About the Huberdeau trade: I actually didn't expect anything like that, it's weird when you go to the rink and people you have used to aren't there anymore. It hurts, but day by day you realize it's all different now, everything will change.

About Tkatchuk: We got a great player in return, now we will have arrogant and humble player. This guy plays before and after whistles. We got what we needed.

Again our coach left fast.

I still have a close relationship with Brunette. He helped me forward not only as a player but as a human. I've also heard good things about Maurice. There is a coach that has seen everything.

About the Huberdeau trade: I actually didn't expect anything like that, it's weird when you go to the rink and people you have used to aren't there anymore. It hurts, but day by day you realize it's all different now, everything will change.

About Tkatchuk: We got a great player in return, now we will have arrogant and humble player. This guy plays before and after whistles. We got what we needed.
I can translate the rest if you guys want but its more of a basic jargon.

gritdash60

Aug 9, 2022
Behind the net
"I really don't read the stuff, I know thats where the pressure comes from. Back in Finland and Tappara i read articles of my self, and i learned really fast that you yourself know better where you are. Your family friends and coaches know, and thats the important part."

"i have mostly trained this summer, couple trips but mostly training and tennis and padel."

What im trying to say is, if i could pick a 1C for Detroit, it would be sasha no question. Dude is like all class on and off the ice. Wanna know if there will be a spicy story about Barkov? No there will not, he is about hockey.

gritdash60

Aug 9, 2022
Behind the net
bonus vid about barkov, i understand that you dont have any idea what they are speaking, but maybe you still wanna see barkov and lundell do a darts game vs finnish "reporters" :D Barkov says he really likes watching darts and tries to get good himself :D

bonus vid about barkov, i understand that you dont have any idea what they are speaking, but maybe you still wanna see barkov and lundell do a darts game vs finnish "reporters" :D Barkov says he really likes watching darts and tries to get good himself :D

hmm shit well maybe you cant play it outside of finland

Reactions: Ghoste

FinlandPanther

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 16, 2009
Florida
Connor Bedard is unreal but he ain’t on the same level as Mcdavid. I have a feeling he’s going to have a tougher time in the nhl than we may think. He doesn’t have that blazing speed for a pretty small guy. The hands and agility is incredible though along with that shot.

Reactions: harv33173 and KW

KW

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 21, 2006
Connor Bedard is unreal but he ain’t on the same level as Mcdavid. I have a feeling he’s going to have a tougher time in the nhl than we may think. He doesn’t have that blazing speed for a pretty small guy. The hands and agility is incredible though along with that shot.
Agreed. He’s not McDavid or McK. He’s more like Hughes.

Reactions: harv33173

austropanther

Jul 21, 2015
Bregenz
That’s why we have to hold on Denisenko until given a real fair shot.
It was very disappointing that we got rid of Tippett. It was clear that this kid has some skill, more than several of our other forwards. Raw as hell, but obviously talented - more visibly talented than Denisenko though. We should not give up fast on the few skilled young guys we have

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad