Pre-Game Talk: 2023/24 Training Camp

Pierce Hawthorne

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 29, 2012
Caverns of Draconis

As we expected, Lehky/RyJo/Mikko working as a line

Happy to see some form of confirmation of this... Though I still don't trust Bednar to actually follow through with those lines.

But especially with our forward depth we absolutely need Mikko and Mack to stay apart and hopefully carry a line each. Can't have them playing together because flat out our depth isn't close to strong enough for that to work.

sethro109

🏒 🎮🏈🇺🇸🍻
Sponsor
May 3, 2011
Centennial, CO
How can you have a captain's skate without a captain?
Mikko to the rest of the team:
giphy (25).gif

Muffin

Avalanche Flavoured
Aug 14, 2009
Edmonton
Happy to see some form of confirmation of this... Though I still don't trust Bednar to actually follow through with those lines.

But especially with our forward depth we absolutely need Mikko and Mack to stay apart and hopefully carry a line each. Can't have them playing together because flat out our depth isn't close to strong enough for that to work.
Meh Lehkonen and Nuke are really interchangeable on the top 2 lines IMO. As long as MacKinnon-Drouin and Johansen/Rantanen stay as duos I don't really care who's on the LW.

I actually prefer Lehkonen-MacKinnon-Drouin.

Last edited:

Pierce Hawthorne

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 29, 2012
Caverns of Draconis
Meh Lehkonen and Nuke are really interchangeable on the top 2 lines IMO. As long as MacKinnon-Drouin and Johansen/Rantanen stay as duos I don't really care who's on the LW.

I actually prefer Lehkonen-MacKinnon-Drouin.

Sure. The entire point of my post was that Mack/Mikko need to be split up. Beyond that I don't really care what they do with the lines, but we don't have enough depth to put those two together this year. They need to be able to carry one line each.

Muffin

Avalanche Flavoured
Aug 14, 2009
Edmonton
Sure. The entire point of my post was that Mack/Mikko need to be split up. Beyond that I don't really care what they do with the lines, but we don't have enough depth to put those two together this year. They need to be able to carry one line each.
I imagine they'll be separated to start the game but in panic time like down in the 3rd period or something Bednar will throw them together kind of thing.

Reactions: Pierce Hawthorne

the_fan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2006
Is it time to hate this f***en team?

Without Manson the Avs D won’t be good

Last edited:
Reactions: AvsFan29

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad