GDT: 2023-24 Western Conference Quarter Finals LA Kings vs Edmonton Oilers 4/28/24 EDM leads 2-1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Little Psycho

I solemnly swear I'm up to no good
Feb 4, 2007
Non-Yah
Wtf is fiala doing?
I constantly get reminded of this reply by Fiala’s wife

IMG_4840.png

GoldenBearHockey

Jan 6, 2014
Lewis being dressed over Thomas/Turcotte/Fagemo is peak Blake brain trust.

Thomas/Turcotte sure.....Fagemo is a peak into your brain trust.....yay, he scored in the minors....so did Tynan, and Frk, why not play them over Lewis? Oh wait.......because they suck ass in the NHL....

Herby

Now I can die in peace
Feb 27, 2002
Mullett Lake, MI
When someone is this disengaged, I got shit for saying it before, but it points to substances.. pure speculation for the record, but i thought that to with Mike Richards - who some said was head shots, i say oxy

I'm beginning to think it's more like Richards than people think. Everyone assumes it's just him not giving a shit, and maybe he doesn't, but he hasn't before but has been able to be a serviceable 2C.

His skills may have eroded in addition to the lack of effort.

bouncesonly

May 1, 2014
San Diego
Moore, Fiala, Arvidsson, Spence, Englund, Dubois, Lizotte, Lewis....and even Danault....all need to go. Were these all Blake's choices? This team ain't it in the playoffs.

kingsfan28

Its A Kingspiracy !
Feb 27, 2005
Corsi Hill
My god, that's the softest hold you'll ever see. This is the playoffs, stuff way worse is let go. Fiala was tripped twice behind the net and they let it go.

Reactions: ru4reals

RayMartyniukTotems

Jul 8, 2022
Thomas/Turcotte sure.....Fagemo is a peak into your brain trust.....yay, he scored in the minors....so did Tynan, and Frk, why not play them over Lewis? Oh wait.......because they suck ass in the NHL....
I guess Shit for brains Blake should have left Fagemo in Sweden for 2-3 more seasons he'd be a legit NHLer today if he had

tny760

Mar 12, 2017
energy completely left the building that period

no hitting no cheering no shots no nothing

Reactions: ru4reals

Gjwrams

A Know Nothing Fool
Mar 4, 2019
Well getting ready for the final period of hockey at crypto this year.

BaileyFan

Jun 14, 2023
Imagine saying before the season that this team would be completely healthy in the playoffs and be running Lewis and Lizotte on the new and improved 3rd line. And that two would be improvements over anyone else on the roster.

Reactions: AbsentMojo

ru4reals

Jul 4, 2007
energy completely left the building that period

no hitting no cheering no shots no nothing
First period was their MOJO. We all knew they can't keep the intensity up. Third period will probably be the same as the second. Only down by one so hey maybe they may have a chance. If they don't get another weak ass call.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad