GDT: 2023-24 Western Conference Quarter Finals LA Kings vs Edmonton Oilers 4/28/24 EDM leads 2-1

Status
Not open for further replies.

RocketKing

Jul 2, 2017
Imagine saying before the season that this team would be completely healthy in the playoffs and be running Lewis and Lizotte on the new and improved 3rd line. And that two would be improvements over anyone else on the roster.
The Genius that is Rob Blake on full display

Reactions: Schrute farms

RayMartyniukTotems

Jul 8, 2022
Ummm....AHL >>>> Top Sweden League..... plus you want him to learn the North American game, which is different....but yea......sure.
I don't buy AHL>>>SHL that but I guess the extra time training would have helped him more than the dumb travel and more games in the AHL plus competing against other Prospects for playing time instead of having ample playing time in Sweden but like I said 2 schools of thought and Blake blew it out his ass

The Butcher

Mammoth Mooseknuckles Hockey
Sponsor
Mar 6, 2011
Mammoth Lakes
When someone is this disengaged, I got shit for saying it before, but it points to substances.. pure speculation for the record, but i thought that to with Mike Richards - who some said was head shots, i say oxy
When you sign for that kind of money and do this, any and all speculation is fair game. The amount of people affected by your actions, the least of which being fans, is great enough to warrant intense scrutiny in my opinion.

AbsentMojo

F-ing get up and hunt! Cmon Todd!
Apr 18, 2018
twitter.com
When you sign for that kind of money and do this, any and all speculation is fair game. The amount of people affected by your actions, the least of which being fans, is great enough to warrant scrutiny in my opinion.
Right? Because its effort not talent.. and personally if some clown like biznasty got a shot in on me in front of a nation audience, Id be so livid, i'd go get a hattrick and call him out... but this guy goes, whatever, i dont care what anyone thinks, my teammmates, my countryman, hockey fans.. who cares i got 70 mil coming my way

The Butcher

Mammoth Mooseknuckles Hockey
Sponsor
Mar 6, 2011
Mammoth Lakes
Right? Because its effort not talent.. and personally if some clown like biznasty got a shot in on me in front of a nation audience, Id be so livid, i'd go get a hattrick and call him out... but this guy goes, whatever, i dont care what anyone thinks, my teammmates, my countryman, hockey fans.. who cares i got 70 mil coming my way
1000004197.gif

Ya he's good.

Reactions: AbsentMojo

LeftKinger

Oct 20, 2022
Faber would have done so much more for the Kings in this series than Fiala.
His inability to play well consistently with other offensive threats as linemates is his biggest flaw. I do want to see how he does in a different system.

RayMartyniukTotems

Jul 8, 2022
Well boyz this could be the last 20 minutes of hockey played in LA this season so enjoy and hopefully the outcome goes the King's way...Gook Luck Boyz!!!

kingsholygrail

We've made progress - Robitaille
Sponsor
Dec 21, 2006
Derpifornia
When someone is this disengaged, I got shit for saying it before, but it points to substances.. pure speculation for the record, but i thought that to with Mike Richards - who some said was head shots, i say oxy
Well, headshots led to oxy. He wasn't abusing before his body started breaking down on him I don't believe.

What makes me scratch my head is we've never seen PLD have a stretch of games where we got to see what he could do. His moments of clarity have been few and far between.

Reactions: AbsentMojo
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad