GDT: 2023-24 Western Conference Quarter Finals LA Kings vs Edmonton Oilers 4/28/24 EDM leads 2-1

Status
Not open for further replies.

BMOK33

Oct 5, 2005
Have the Oilers shut anyone out in the playoffs through 2 periods the last 6-8 years? I definitely would guess no

phrenssoa

Nov 21, 2014
Winnipeg
Nah that's a discretionary call. In a loose game it's called but not often called in the playoffs.
Come on, that doesn’t happen nearly often enough for you to be able to make a conclusive statement like that. The guy lost his stick so he grabbed McLeod with both hands. That’s a clear penalty.

BMOK33

Oct 5, 2005
Just tuned in, shots indicative of the game so far? LA carrying the game/unlucky to be behind or?
None of their shots or chances have been good. I feel as if Edmonton’s plan tonight was win this game like 2-0 or 2-1. They don’t seem to be trying to generate anything at all

Reactions: Sergei Shirokov

BurnabyJoe7

Not an Avalanche fan
Apr 12, 2019
Come on, that doesn’t happen nearly often enough for you to be able to make a conclusive statement like that. The guy lost his stick so he grabbed McLeod with both hands. That’s a clear penalty.
I don't disagree with it falling under the definition of a penalty, I'm saying plays like that often aren't called in the playoffs. Similar to how the whistle often disappears for any stick infraction unless it's egregious.

Reactions: The Pale King

super6646

Apr 16, 2018
Calgary
LA’s lack of team speed is noticeable. All their chances coming from far out. Reminds me of the sutter flames, funnel to the point and pray.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad