GDT: 2023-24 Western Conference Quarter Finals LA Kings vs Edmonton Oilers 4/28/24 EDM leads 2-1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Three On Zero

Deranged Oreo Dolphin Parking Instructor
Sponsor
Oct 9, 2012
I think you mean OutHouse

US prefers watching American teams. Shocking. There is a reason quebec will never get another team. Remember the TV numbers when they won the world series
Yeah, just concerning when one do your leagues top players isn’t marketable

Reactions: Raccoon Jesus

KingPuckChoo

Go kinGs Go !
Jun 24, 2007
8:50pm mountain or 10:50pm eastern start.

N-NLV_woTOfy-_T98OgPamZd1Lg=.gif

looking at that defense and goaltending, it is incredibly stupid of LA to play a 1-3-1 system

Dieseloil

Jul 31, 2016
Talbot's last 5 games: .850, .871, .864, .692, .893

Rittich: .966, .938, .886, 1.000, .862, 1.000

Boldfaced are wins

And yes Talbot's last three are edmonton but the previous are Minnesota, Chicago, Anaheim so it's not just padding

Regardless of the matchup, seems like a pretty easy choice, given goaltending has been a major factor in the first 3 games, no?
Heck put both Talbot and Rittich in the net.

Czechboy

Cole is the real MVP!
Apr 15, 2018
looking at that defense and goaltending, it is incredibly stupid of LA to play a 1-3-1 system
I honestly think McD.loves it.. he loves ramping up.in neutral zone and trying to break it. Doesn't always work but it is pure chao when he does. I think it suits him tbh.. hey Connor.. go like hell into that wall ! Yes sir!

Reactions: Raccoon Jesus

Three On Zero

Sponsor
Oct 9, 2012
Don't you cheer for a team that had to start their 3rd stringer?
I cheer for many teams

My serious answer is because he's better than fantilli.

My less serious answer is because he just made 5 million to be part of a Bakersfield first round exit. So shut the f*** up Jack, eat your nachos with brown and enjoy your buyout in summer.
Didn’t realize they were knocked out, makes sense now :laugh:

Reactions: Czechboy

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
In some far flung multiverse the Bakersfield Condors eliminate the Reign in two, only for Brandt Clarke, Turcotte, Akil Thomas, and Sammy Fagemo to save the day for the big club

Unfortunately we are in this one and about to see what's on the bottom of Connor McDavid's shoes

Three On Zero

Sponsor
Oct 9, 2012
In some far flung multiverse the Bakersfield Condors eliminate the Reign in two, only for Brandt Clarke, Turcotte, Akil Thomas, and Sammy Fagemo to save the day for the big club

Unfortunately we are in this one and about to see what's on the bottom of Connor McDavid's shoes

I bet he has blades in the bottom of those shoes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad