GDT: 2023-24 Western Conference Quarter Finals LA Kings vs Edmonton Oilers 4/28/24 EDM leads 2-1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oilslick941611

Jul 4, 2006
Ottawa
I didn't see the highstick, just tuned in late & saw the replay in the intermission. If it happened during a PK they shouldn't have been killing then it was all needless! Janmarks poor face :sarcasm: Haha

Again to me that play will happen multiple times in the third & they won't call it (nor should they). The awareness on Englund is just heightened in that moment cause he doesn't have a stick.
no, the high stick happened before the whistle went for the England call.

Reactions: Sergei Shirokov

Shaman464

No u
May 1, 2009
Boston, MA
Typical of the NHL. McDavid can't score even strength so they have to call weak ass calls to get him on the stat sheet. Half of Edmonton's goals are PP goals and they are getting a lot of weak calls for them.

• Haha
Reactions: lopper and Skolman

BMOK33

Oct 5, 2005
I’m not sure the last time we saw a team get 30 or more shots in a playoff game and not get a single PP

The Pale King

Go easy on those Mango Giapanes brother...
Sep 24, 2011
Zeballos
Never seen a series with this many broken sticks and sticks knocked out of hands or dropped.

Not a complaint just an observation, seems like every sequence with extended zone time there are multiple pieces of lumber laying around.

BurnabyJoe7

Not an Avalanche fan
Apr 12, 2019
Typical of the NHL. McDavid can't score even strength so they have to call weak ass calls to get him on the stat sheet. Half of Edmonton's goals are PP goals and they are getting a lot of weak calls for them.
Ya that order comes from Bettman himself. Only a few have cracked the code too so congrats

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad