OT: 2024-2025 All Non-Hockey Sports Talk MLB, NBA, NFL, etc.

Prominence Problem

"Some may never live, but the crazy never die."
Sponsor
Dec 14, 2002
Blue Jay Way..
I'm just not a Phillies fan I guess. Never have been. I would be opposite, ever since they got Doc I disliked them even more from taking him away . I may just avoid betting on the rest of the Series. I think I've been near perfect all baseball playoffs in my bets, but I only got one or two games right against the Phillies this postseason. I just can't seem to figure them out.

That Casty catch last night in right field was an all-time World Series moment. Saved game one for them right there.

Prominence Problem

Sponsor
Dec 14, 2002
Blue Jay Way..
Tomorrow will be the 29th? Sports Equinox in history, where nba, nhl, nfl, and MLB are all played on the same day. 3rd one of the season!
If the World Series goes seven games, Sunday will be the 30th of all time.

Prominence Problem

Sponsor
Dec 14, 2002
Blue Jay Way..
I was looking at the NFL standings today. I thought something was wrong, because I couldn't find the Buffalo Bills.
I then saw them in third place in their division.

Boy, the mighty have fallen. I thought they were Super Bowl champs?

Chaos2k7

Believe!
Aug 10, 2003
Costa Rica
Like I've been telling all my Buffalo Bill friends this season; last time I checked, the road to the Super Bowl in the AFC went through Kansas City.
I find it cute that Chiefs fans are so concerned with the Bills. When you come to Buffalo in January it will be a nice change of pace to the last 4 meetings that we have split 2-2 in Arrowhead.

Also the AFC East is by far the best division in the AFC, and we hold the tiebreaker against every other division leader this year with our wins over the Chiefs, Titans, and Ravens already in the bag.

Prominence Problem

Sponsor
Dec 14, 2002
Blue Jay Way..
I find it cute that Chiefs fans are so concerned with the Bills. When you come to Buffalo in January it will be a nice change of pace to the last 4 meetings that we have split 2-2 in Arrowhead.

Also the AFC East is by far the best division in the AFC, and we hold the tiebreaker against every other division leader this year with our wins over the Chiefs, Titans, and Ravens already in the bag.
I was only concerned with Bill's fans this year who rubbed it in my face this regular season after their win over Kansas City. I believe Kansas City only had one player in their secondary playing, the rest were out injured.

Chaos2k7

Believe!
Aug 10, 2003
Costa Rica
I was only concerned with Bill's fans this year who rubbed it in my face this regular season after their win over Kansas City. I believe Kansas City only had one player in their secondary playing, the rest were out injured.
We have our entire secondary out with injuries too. Its the NFL injuries happen.

Ghoste

#JustGetIn
Sponsor
Sep 14, 2005
San Diego, CA
  • Love
Reactions: TheImpatientPanther

TheImpatientPanther

Jan 17, 2013
Ontario, Canada
AFC side is gonna be bananas, the NFC feels like it's 9ers or Eagles?
Dallas and Minny look shaky AF.

I'd love to see Chiefs vs either Bengals or Bills on AFC side and pulling for JAX to beat LAC.

Prominence Problem

Sponsor
Dec 14, 2002
Blue Jay Way..
My NFL picks for Wildcard weekend:
Sea+10 @ SF
LAC -2.5 @ J
AX
MIA @ -14 BUF
NYG
+3 @ MIN