NBA 2024 NBA Postseason

Terry Yake

Aug 5, 2013
AD was absolutely cooking his ass, the Lakers simply didn't have the bodies to throw at him.
yeah, AD played great defense on jokic that series. the problem was that no one else on the team could defend for shit and that allowed murray, gordon, MPJ, etc to do as they pleased

in addition to KAT and gobert, minny has some great wing defense in alexander-walker, anderson, and mcdaniels who are giving denver a lot of trouble. quite the contrast to the lakers where you had t-rex armed guys like russell and reaves trying to play "defense"

Reactions: Melrose Munch

Voight

#winning
Feb 8, 2012
Mulberry Street
IMG_2816.jpg

T-Wolves now lead by 24 even with no Gobert. Oh my. This may be their year to be in the Final.

Would honestly love to see them win it all.

SwordsgoneWild

WhenyougazeintotheabysstheBuffaloSabresgazeback
Mar 6, 2011
Lake Worth,Fl
I did not have last night's performance on my bingo card. Wow. It's refreshing to finally see Minny break out. For most of my life they've either been a non playoff team or a 1st round doormat ( with '04 being an outlier). I grew up watching them bow out in the 1st round 7 straight times before they eventually won a series after getting Cassel and Sprewell to go along with KG.. Then that was followed by a soul crushing long ass playoff drought. I'm happy for the franchise. I don't really consider myself a diehard fan anymore since I started to bow out about 10 years into the drought but I'm thoroughly enjoying this. 2 more games gentlemen.

It's annoying that we have to wait til Friday .

EpochLink

Canucks and Jets fan
Aug 1, 2006
Vancouver, BC
I did not have last night's performance on my bingo card. Wow. It's refreshing to finally see Minny break out. For most of my life they've either been a non playoff team or a 1st round doormat ( with '04 being an outlier). I grew up watching them bow out in the 1st round 7 straight times before they eventually won a series after getting Cassel and Sprewell to go along with KG.. Then that was followed by a soul crushing long ass playoff drought. I'm happy for the franchise. I don't really consider myself a diehard fan anymore since I started to bow out about 10 years into the drought but I'm thoroughly enjoying this. 2 more games gentlemen.

It's annoying that we have to wait til Friday .

Then Sprewell turned down a contract extension of 7 million per year because 'he has a family to feed'. I swear, that derailed any hope of the Timberwolves competing in 2005.

Reactions: SwordsgoneWild

hockey20000

Dec 23, 2018
timberwolves vs okc conference final could very well be some brutal battles over the next few years.

BobColesNasalCavity

Oct 15, 2016
West Side
Spurs will have a say in that once they put a few living bodies around Wemby.
It's crazy that OKC could win the title this year and then have 2 1st rounders in 2024, and 4 1st rounders in 2025 plus an avalanche of more picks for the next 5 years. I think in 2029 they have like 6 2nds lol

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad