GDT: 2024 NCAA Regionals/Frozen Four Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

ello

Jun 12, 2018
I think people are underselling Nazar because he doesn’t have elite first round production. He didn’t really get favorable deployment and didn’t play PP1. He’s a stud.
Best game I've seen him play in a while. Seemed a lot more decisive with his decision making.

Noticed he was playing on the top line tonight and he's gotten multiple opportunities to play there throughout the year and seems to fall out of favour after a couple of games. Hopefully he sticks througout the Frozen Four tourney

Reactions: clydesdale line

BHawk21

Mar 21, 2022
unreal pass. keeps making plays in big games. great sign.

I am not sure hes going to be ready for the NHL next year I wonder if he goes back to school or Rockford.

What did everyone thing of Levshunov? Hes definitely big and fast. He doesnt seem as poised as I would have hoped. Still young in a big spot tho.

Reactions: Mrfenn92

Mrfenn92

Proud to be American
Sponsor
Nov 27, 2018
Chicago,Illinois
unreal pass. keeps making plays in big games. great sign.

I am not sure hes going to be ready for the NHL next year I wonder if he goes back to school or Rockford.

What did everyone thing of Levshunov? Hes definitely big and fast. He doesnt seem as poised as I would have hoped. Still young in a big spot tho.
He’s good but like others have said he leaves me wanting more. Young Seth jones type/

Mrfenn92

Proud to be American
Sponsor
Nov 27, 2018
Chicago,Illinois
IMG_8179.jpeg

shakes the clown

Jan 11, 2010
Chicago
lol why is the first semifinal at 4 pm local time on a Thursday?
I love it. Gives those of us who go to bed early a chance to see both games.

I've got this crazy new invention called a DVR that will allow me to record the 4:00 game so I can watch it from the beginning when I get home from work around 5:30.

Guess they don’t want to go head to head with the basketball tourney

They already took care of that by having the F4 happen next week instead of this week. HOpe no one is rushing home to watch the games today!

Is it usually 2 weeks of a gap also? Thats absurd
It's always a 2 week gap to avoid going up against the baskeball final 4 saturday night. Been like that as long as I can remember. I Love it since I'm a huge basketball fan. Wish they held back the whole hockey tourney till after the basketball was over.

ChiHawks10

Jul 7, 2009
Chicago 'Burbs
I love it. Gives those of us who go to bed early a chance to see both games.

I've got this crazy new invention called a DVR that will allow me to record the 4:00 game so I can watch it from the beginning when I get home from work around 5:30.

They already took care of that by having the F4 happen next week instead of this week. HOpe no one is rushing home to watch the games today!

It's always a 2 week gap to avoid going up against the baskeball final 4 saturday night. Been like that as long as I can remember. I Love it since I'm a huge basketball fan. Wish they held back the whole hockey tourney till after the basketball was over.

These still exist in 2024? ;) :laugh:

shakes the clown

Jan 11, 2010
Chicago
These still exist in 2024? ;) :laugh:

lol, as someone who loves both hockey and basketball I know from my many decades in hockey locker rooms that I am a very rare breed. Can probably count on one hand and still have fingers left over the number of basketball fans I've met at ice rinks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad