8. Buium
9. Helenius
10. Iginla
11. Catton
12. Yakemchuk
13. Eiserman
14. Sennecke
15. Connelly
Interesting. Good call although shocked by it. Not sure how you outscore someone in the same league on a worse team by 30+ and get ranked higher lol.

Regardless, I would have Catton and Iginla ahead of Helenius anyway. Silayev at 3 is the largest wtf though based on the offense and puck skills he showed this year. No way I would take him at 3.

One scout polled had Sennecke at 5 🤯
Nothing like a big Ontario kid that shows up for the playoffs!!!!

Reactions: Muffinalt

u2wojo

Dec 22, 2011
Requires both players to waive. In Marner's case, he'd be waiving to likely get flipped and then possibly signing somewhere else even later, so potentially three teams in about a year. Not happening imo. Marner's only waiving to a team giving a fat extension and I don't really want that to be the case.
Marner also needs to have a good season if he want's that fat extension and playing with Bedard should accomplish that. Marner for Jones and Hawks give Montour something like 6 per for 5 years and replacing Jones and Johnson with Marner and Montour gives us a PP that might scare someone (besides just Hawk fans).

Kevin Musto

Hard for Bedard
Feb 16, 2018
While there's no consensus on the order after Celebrini, there does seem to be a consensus on which players belong in the top 15.

My current top 15 has all the same players as Bob's list (different order) except that Artamonov is in mine and Connelly is at 16.

Giovi

Sponsor
Feb 1, 2009
Marner also needs to have a good season if he want's that fat extension and playing with Bedard should accomplish that. Marner for Jones and Hawks give Montour something like 6 per for 5 years and replacing Jones and Johnson with Marner and Montour gives us a PP that might scare someone (besides just Hawk fans).
I doubt Marner waives for anywhere without having a fat contract extension in hand.

dj Mahoney

Apr 11, 2021
I don’t think that’s all that crazy given how he’s ending this season. Surprised he and Iginla aren’t higher on Mckenzie’s list to be honest
I've seen comparison's to Mitch Marner for Sennecke . The way he can dangle i can see that , except he is a Supersized version of Marner . 6' 3" and possibly still growing while performing in the playoffs .

Mjul Qvist

Nov 28, 2009
Demidov would be nice consolation prize to have! But maybe with a little help from our friend (you can call him Gary) we´ll the get first prize..

Castle8130

May 9, 2017
There were 5 votes for Demidov at 2, 2 votes for Demidov at 3, 1 vote for Demidov at 4, and 1 vote for Demidov at 5. Then there was one Ukranian scout

What I take from this is that Demidov is 50/50 against the rest of the field for 2nd oa. So if the Hawks land #2 oa, the favorite is Demidov

Reactions: LavalPhantom

TLEH

Pronounced T-Lay
Feb 28, 2015
Bomoseen, Vermont
There were 5 votes for Demidov at 2, 2 votes for Demidov at 3, 1 vote for Demidov at 4, and 1 vote for Demidov at 5. Then there was one Ukranian scout

What I take from this is that Demidov is 50/50 against the rest of the field for 2nd oa. So if the Hawks land #2 oa, the favorite is Demidov
While I agree with Demidov being the favorite at 2, I think trying to guess this year using anyones rankings will be futile. I except Bob's rankings to be somewhat all over the place compared to what actually happens, even more so than usual.

BHawk21

Mar 21, 2022
Who are the teams that could jump us but be interested in Silayev?

Ducks have Zellweger and Mintyukov
Sharks could use everything
Utah will need everything and seemed to like the big Russians last year
Columbus Mateychuk and then question marks
Canadiens could take him

u2wojo

Dec 22, 2011

If Demidov does not fall in the top 2 or 3 spots on our scouts draft board, it may open up an oppurtunity to trade back with Montreal or Ottawa who sit at #5/27 & #7/26. If we miss on Celebrini, I would not hate ending up with one of Parakh, Lindstrom, or Buium, an extra late first and maybe even an extra first next year.

kmwtrucks

Mar 11, 2014
I watch some Video of IGOR Chernyshov. he moves up and down the ice really well for a 6-2 195lbs. assuming hage is gone I think that would be my pick maybe Jirek if he is there.

Castle8130

May 9, 2017
It's Kyle Davidson. The favourite is Dickinson.
Dickinson didn't have a single 2nd oa vote. I also think there is a good chance one of the Hawks staff scouts are on the panel. If it isn't Demidov, I think it's Levshunov for the Hawks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad