• Beckett Sennecke

Votes: 54 16.8%
  • Zayne Parekh

Votes: 17 5.3%

• Total voters

CHfan1

Apr 23, 2012
Hopefully CBJ takes him.

Do you think it would be that surprising to see Silayev and Levshunov both go in the top 4? They were only 2 of the 3 players who got number 2 overall votes in Bob McKenzie’s latest rankings, with Demidov being the other.

Reactions: Rob Sense

WeThreeKings

Habs cup - its in the BAG
Sep 19, 2006
Halifax
Do you think it would be that surprising to see Silayev and Levshunov both go in the top 4? They were only 2 of the 3 players who got number 2 overall votes in Bob McKenize’s latest rankings, with Demidov being the other.

No, I think it's the most likely scenario.

Chicago goes Demidov
Anaheim goes Levshunov
CBJ goes Silayev
MTL goes Lindstrom

WeThreeKings

Habs cup - its in the BAG
Sep 19, 2006
Halifax
The most common outcome on all the mock drafts I've read/watched (not that it means anything at all):
Chicago goes Demidov
Anaheim goes Levshunov
CBJ goes Lindstrom
MTL goes Iggy

Those mock drafts don't take into account anything related to the teams. Silayev has himself in a tier with Demidov/Levshunov according to the latest Bob poll and Silayev himself mentioned that Utah and CBJ had the highest interest in him and he's been connected to CBJ by their beat writers.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
I don't get it. Why are people so hung up on drafting only a forward at 5. I don't care if we have a need, and that you can only have top line wingers/centermen through the draft. That's not true. Finding an Eichel is possible. Finding a top 2D is impossible. This is such a dangerous way of thinking we are set on defence so we should disregard it. If the best projected player available when we draft is a LD/RD, then we pick him over a lesser projected forward.
Lucky for us, Hughes has actual experts around the table when making critical decisions. He doesn’t care how dangerously fans want to speculate.

The more outrageous fan takes are, the greater the entertainment to be had.

Nothing any fan says surprises me in the least.

habs need Lindstrom would be awesome or iggs
We’re virtually certain to have one of them fall to the Habs’ pick.

Reactions: Jabba11

Apoplectic Habs Fan

Aug 17, 2002
Im barely a draft armchair, youtube video finder but just on very limited viewings my meaningless would be Demidov if he dropped, Iggy, Lindstrom, most of the defenseman im good with simply as defenseman value always tends to be high. Not high on Helenius, guess im not sold on Finns. They all seem to be solid but rarely turn into stars. Catton weight is a concern but would ok with him. Sennecke is the unicorn but read there are questions about work ethic and atitude. If he puts it all together, look out

Iggy is likely my hope unless higher foward drops due to a run on defenseman. Young draftee, runway to build upon as he has steadily climbed rankings and pedigree

Reactions: Mrb1p and Runner77

McGees

Jun 15, 2016
Iginla has that look in his eyes
this look?

man-with-strabismus-678x446-compressor.jpg

Last edited:

TheBuriedHab

Jan 27, 2010
nobody is a lock except Celebrini amigo!
Bookmark it

Chicago - Demidov
Anaheim - Yakemchuk
CBJ - Silayev
Montreal - Lindstrom

I'm quite certain Anaheim and CBJ will pick defense, Chicago is the wildcard for me, they can take anything.

Last edited:
Reactions: Redux91

Rob Sense

Apr 26, 2015
The most common outcome on all the mock drafts I've read/watched (not that it means anything at all):
Chicago goes Demidov
Anaheim goes Levshunov
CBJ goes Lindstrom
MTL goes Iggy
If Silayev is still there at 5 Montreal should trade down if they want Iginla. If he is stil there I think Mtl takes him or if not there are teams behind that would be.

Reactions: CheldishGamibno

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad