Votes: 11 3.1%
  • Beckett Sennecke

Votes: 55 15.7%
  • Zayne Parekh

Votes: 20 5.7%

• Total voters

McGees

Jun 15, 2016
Welp...Super Demidov now makes Lindstrom look smol.

tumblr_mbbx9pudTW1r0ralmo1_500.gif

Last edited:

le_sean

Oct 21, 2006
No I've just been here long enough to know when someone has formulated an opinion they won't change and when its fruitless to discuss further.

Everything in the way you structured your argument was, no matter what you say to support your guy, I'm gonna pretend it doesn't matter.
No, he’s just not good because not a lot of defencemen come out of the Swiss league. Not like the noted defencemen factory, the KHL :laugh:

Spearmint Rhino

Sep 17, 2013
This lmao. Like is he making up questions and answering them himself or…😂
Jimmy Rabbitte: So, lookin’ back Jimmy, what have you learned from your experience with The Commitments?

Jimmy Rabbitte: Well, that’s a tricky question, Terry. But as I always say, we skipped the light fandango, turned cartweels ‘cross the floor. I was feelin’ kinda seasick, but the crowd called out for more.

Jimmy Rabbitte: That’s very profound Jimmy! What does it mean?

Jimmy Rabbitte: I’m f***ed if I know,Terry!

Leto

Feb 16, 2023
According to a Russian scout interviewed by Scott Powers (who covers the Chicago Blackhawks for The Athletic), Demidov is now 6' 04'' (184 cm).

He doesn't fit the undersized moniker anymore, he's average now.

To me, the most interesting part of the interview is that a player on the last year of his contract cannot be loaned out, i.e. Demidov cannot be loaned to Sotchi next season. SKA might bury him in the MHL/VHL, since it is clear he wants to leave for the NHL.​

Reactions: Shutdown

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
I enjoy reading contributions to this thread but I can’t remember a time when opinions on top 10 players were so divided and even diametrically opposed.

As a result, I don’t believe anything anyone says in here anymore. A decision I needed to make just to safeguard my sanity. :sarcasm:

le_sean

Oct 21, 2006
I enjoy reading contributions to this thread but I can’t remember a time when opinions on top 10 players were so divided and even diametrically opposed.

As a result, I don’t believe anything anyone says in here anymore. A decision I needed to make just to safeguard my sanity. :sarcasm:
Watch the place explode when they go off the board and pick someone no one is mentioning, like MBN.

• Haha
Reactions: Deebs and Runner77

Habs Icing

Formerly Onice
Jan 17, 2004
Montreal

You want to safeguard your sanity yet you still come to this thread. You're playing with fire.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
You want to safeguard your sanity yet you still come to this thread. You're playing with fire.
I’ll still read the thread cause there are a lot of posters I follow throughout the year who contribute here.

It’s just that for the purpose of this year’s top 10, I won’t be investing myself in any of them. In a way, their varied stances are confirming the generally held pundit view that there is no consensus after the first pick.

Reactions: Harry Kakalovich

DramaticGloveSave

Voice of Reason
Apr 17, 2017
Grant has also correctly called 3-of last-4 Habs 1st round selections…someone is feeding him some info…

Again let’s clarify… D2 means 1st pairing Dman (D1 & D2)
People need to put respect on Grants name. I get it, he’s a dick. But absolutely has called a bunch of our picks, going way way back. I remember butting heads with him over McCarron. McCarron was a complete unknown until Grant started talking about him and called that we’d take him. That to me was all the proof I needed that he had serious contacts within the organization.

Reactions: Steve Shutt

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad