2024 NHL Trade Deadline

ThePlanet

Aug 13, 2008
San Jose
I cursed out loud when I saw Okhotiuk's name. After taking a few moments to process, this is probably a little consequence to the long-term future of the team, but hopefully we get decent pick in return.

A fifth? I would rather have kept him to seen if he could build more value in the next year or so.

Reactions: Sandisfan

OrrNumber4

Jul 25, 2002
We don't really have anybody left to retain at this point. It's like Granlund and Couture. Granlund, we can just take back a bad contract and Couture is probably done.
Who knows they add in the offseason (like Duclair), and even after 2025 they have only one slot open for two years...

It's not only that; I wish they would have retained more money, especially on Karlsson, for a greater return.

Gecklund

Jul 17, 2012
California
Grier doing nothing would be better than the shit storm reported so far. I’m hoping so bad that there’s more.

Mafoofoo

Jawesome
Jul 3, 2010
Laguna Beach
When its all said and done hopefully Vegas fans and the NHL will remember Grier as one of the key architects who contributed to growing the game in Las Vegas and a major contributor to their championships

• Wow

YUPPY 2 7 10 11

Oct 5, 2020
When its all said and done hopefully Vegas fans and the NHL will remember Grier as one of the key architects who contributed to growing the game in Las Vegas and a major contributor to their championships
Grier is softly applying for the NHL Vegas assistant GM job.

• Haha

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad