GDT: 2024 World Championships Sharks centric

Juxtaposer

Outro: Divina Comedia
Dec 21, 2009
Bay Area
Found it

ezgif-6-3272a73ec0.gif
The potato-ass quality of this gif doesn’t really capture the intricacy of that little play, but yeah. Love to see Smith decieving defenders, forcing them to focus on him, which frees up Werenski for an open look.

Reactions: Sandisfan

cheechoo

˗ˋˏ ♡ ˎˊ˗ Tomas Hertl #48 ˗ˋˏ ♡ ˎˊ˗
Dec 13, 2018
suspended in gaffa
Late thoughts, but I echo what Jargon and Jux said

I was really impressed by Smith today. He's just such a smart and creative player. He was generating high quality chances whenever he stepped onto the ice and he had the confidence to match. Didn't look like a junior player out there at all.

His hands in tight are elite, his pass selection was elite and even the deft plays to keep possession ticking or to evade pressure along the walls were all very impressive. Super fun to watch.

MackAttack71

May 10, 2024
Germany
Late thoughts, but I echo what Jargon and Jux said

I was really impressed by Smith today. He's just such a smart and creative player. He was generating high quality chances whenever he stepped onto the ice and he had the confidence to match. Didn't look like a junior player out there at all.

His hands in tight are elite, his pass selection was elite and even the deft plays to keep possession ticking or to evade pressure along the walls were all very impressive. Super fun to watch.
He was also reponsable in his defensive game and won some FO.
I hope he gets more shifts in the upcoming games.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad