Useless Thread MDCCCLXXXVVIII - The Cancun Capitals Appreciation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 19, 2008

Down 1-0 in the second, Maurice gathered his team around the Florida bench during a TV timeout and used that stoppage in play to get some thoughts out -- at high volume. Red-faced by the time his rant was over, Maurice was pointing animatedly and had the attention of everyone from players to assistant coaches to even the team's equipment staff.

"I thought they needed some profanity in their life, and I brought some," Maurice said.

• Love
Reactions: PanthersPens62

PanthersPens62

Coach Nerd
Mar 7, 2009
Mike's Wheel Barrell
@PanthersPens62 can you give me the rundown on the whole Mr. Wiggles thing I’m genuinely curious :laugh:
It's just the name of a poster (Captain Wiggles) that posts on another board that Mr. Price frequents. A couple weeks ago I asked Mr. Price to invite him here since we have been losing posters in the UT and that suggestion was resoundingly rejected. :laugh:

Kairi Zaide

Unforgiven
Aug 11, 2009
Quebec City
Yes. Now that Japan is doing things to make it harder for tourists (and even deter tourists), influencers and their fans are gonna be flocking to South Korea and start being annoying to the people over there for their entertainment. Just like what pushed Japan to limit the number of tourists in certain areas and even straight up ruin some tourist attractions like the lawson convenience store near fuji by building a wall that hides mount fuji behind the store lol (because tourists were more worried about their pics and not about safety and cleanliness)

Sep 19, 2008
Yes. Now that Japan is doing things to make it harder for tourists (and even deter tourists), influencers and their fans are gonna be flocking to South Korea and start being annoying to the people over there for their entertainment. Just like what pushed Japan to limit the number of tourists in certain areas and even straight up ruin some tourist attractions like the lawson convenience store near fuji by building a wall that hides mount fuji behind the store lol (because tourists were more worried about their pics and not about safety and cleanliness)
yes I saw that on Instagram

They will make it harder for @Oogie Boogie to return

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad