5 franchises still don’t have a 100 point scorer in their history

CraigBillington

Dec 10, 2010
The only name I didn't recognize on that list was Mike Rogers, had to search him up. 3 straight 100 point seasons, and almost 3 straight 40 goal seasons on some mediocre teams. That's still a pretty good player even in the early 1980s
Every time I hear that name l, think of the ex football player from Saved By the Bell

BB79

Apr 30, 2011
TBH, I don't like that they included Hartford Whalers in the Hurricanes history. Same franchise technically sure, but once a team relocates they start fresh with their own history. If that's the case, why did they leave behind the retired number and division championship banners in Hartford when they moved? Is it part of your history or not?

Same with the Winnipeg/Arizona Atlanta/Winnipeg mess

Reactions: Channelcat

Grifter3511

Nov 3, 2009
Because all the other franchises aren’t part of the mess that is the Coyotes. Just because the league had to get weird to make it work in Utah and get out of that ridiculous situation doesn’t mean the other teams are just going to wipe their histories.
I mean I get it, but erasing or ignoring history because you don’t want to think about it anymore doesn’t really check out.

I do get it in your case, I wish Winni was attached to their history. I’d rather them have all three teams mixed together. I don’t think you should be able to erase the thrashers.
Why cant the history be attached to the city?

Let Atlanta keep their history for if/when they get another team. What does Winnipeg care about Marian Hossa?

Edit: it's not like anythings erased. Everything is recorded and there for public knowledge. Currently there is no Atlanta team. That doesn't mean they don't have a history a part of the nhl. I just don't think it should be tied up with winnipeg, Quebec with Colorado, etc etc

Reactions: jigglysquishy

NoName

Bringer of Playoffs!
Nov 3, 2017
Almost want to never see a Devils player break 100 points. Team hockey and grinding trap defense just feel so much like their identity from those golden years (even if that isn't the team today).

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad