Pre-Game Talk: A Week of New Beginnings (@LAK, @SJS)

How points do we get this week?

Votes: 30 50.0%

Votes: 12 20.0%

Votes: 7 11.7%

Votes: 3 5.0%

Votes: 8 13.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
So I guess the season is starting...

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Nzap

lunaR Pad
Jul 19, 2011
Parma
It never fails to amaze me how difficult the NHL makes it for people to give them money to be able to watch games.
Nhl.tv finally allowed me to give them my money so I have the ability to watch in Italy.

Although the prices on the front are much lower than the prices at checkout.....

Still, 4 points upcoming.
OT win against the Kings and a squeaky 3-2 reg win against the Sharks.

Colton will score, and we will concede twice due to RyJos lack of effort in the D-zone.

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
Really excited for the season. Only thing that would get me more excited is a Toews extension before opening night.

Pierce Hawthorne

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 29, 2012
Caverns of Draconis

Tufte sent to Loveland

I actually dont know if he will end up in Loveland though... Based on this tweet I'm guessing the Avs cant put Francouz on LTIR until tomorrow, meaning for the official rosters today they had to be only a 21 man roster to be compliant.

Tomorrow Francouz goes on LTIR and then with that $2M in space I'd be Tufte and a Dman are called up to head on the road.

Reactions: CobraAcesS

CobraAcesS

De Opresso Liber
Sponsor
Jul 20, 2011
Michigan
I actually dont know if he will end up in Loveland though... Based on this tweet I'm guessing the Avs cant put Francouz on LTIR until tomorrow, meaning for the official rosters today they had to be only a 21 man roster to be compliant.

Tomorrow Francouz goes on LTIR and then with that $2M in space I'd be Tufte and a Dman are called up to head on the road.

I do wonder, are they sure Franky is missing 10 games? They couldn't even accurately predict Landeskog after more than half a season.

Reactions: katfude

AllAboutAvs

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 25, 2006
Absolutely detest starting on the road.

Nothing quite like an opening night at home.
They always say that when you have a lot of new faces on the roster it is very good to start on the road. It helps the guys to know each others and bound together more quickly.

Reactions: CobraAcesS

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad