Player Discussion Alexis Lafreniere

LaffyTaffy13

May 10, 2022
Heres a conversation. Laff is eligible for an extension this summer. Reality is the ABSOLUTE MOST term he’d sign for is 6 years as thatd have him hit UFA at age 29 however hed be 30 by the time that season starts as he has an 10/11 birthday.

My guess is 6 years X $8-8.5?

QJL

Jan 2, 2014
Heres a conversation. Laff is eligible for an extension this summer. Reality is the ABSOLUTE MOST term he’d sign for is 6 years as thatd have him hit UFA at age 29 however hed be 30 by the time that season starts as he has an 10/11 birthday.

My guess is 6 years X $8-8.5?

I predicted 6 X 8M for Laf like a month ago. People here laughed at me. This will be the deal and it’ll be a steal.

SnowblindNYR

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 16, 2011
Brooklyn, NY
Oh i found it. I bumped it in the fall after laughing at people last summer for saying laff wasnt worthy of a 1st rounder in the 2023 draft lol.

A mod locked it afterwards. It one of the most embarrassing threads in this sites history.

The most embarrassing part was that no matter how well he played 80% of the people in that thread were hating.

647Hockey

May 5, 2024
I dont follow Rangers, but noticed this year Lafreniere jumped in pts (reg and playoffs) and more highlight reel footage.

What's going with him? He seemed like a dud first few seasons.

Is he just getting better on his own? Or his linemates are carrying him?

Reactions: noncents

Hunter Gathers

The Crown
Feb 27, 2002
parts unknown
Oh i found it. I bumped it in the fall after laughing at people last summer for saying laff wasnt worthy of a 1st rounder in the 2023 draft lol.

A mod locked it afterwards. It one of the most embarrassing threads in this sites history.
Up there with HFNYR's very own "Prucha >>> Crosby" thread.

Talk about a classic.

Got a Devils fan to bite. Now I have to hope I don't get further banned.
Flying close to the sun

Dijock94

Apr 1, 2016
I dont follow Rangers, but noticed this year Lafreniere jumped in pts (reg and playoffs) and more highlight reel footage.

What's going with him? He seemed like a dud first few seasons.

Is he just getting better on his own? Or his linemates are carrying him?

Better play more confidence and better linemates. Still needs to find his way onto the power play somehow.

Row I Goon

Nov 14, 2018
Hey Canes!

IMG_9662.jpeg

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad