Palffy - Stastny - Bure
Tkachuk - Sundin - Alfredsson
Kamensky - Drury - McDonald
Madden - Pecca - xxx

Coffey - Numminen
Salming - Boyle
Timmonen - Krupp

Brodeur
Welcome to Geminate Overload! America's favorite gameshow where contestants have to spot which words have...
Audience: TOO! MANY! CONSONANTS!
Mark, you're up first, which two names on the board have an extra consonant lengthening?

UncleRisto

Not Great, Bob!
Jul 7, 2012
Finland
Yeah there were two guys I was having considering for my backup spot after you snagged Tim Thomas. And I think Kipper had the better peak than the other guy I was considering.
I decided on Kipper before I decided on Cujo, but I thought he'd last another couple of picks. Update the board.

UncleRisto

Not Great, Bob!
Jul 7, 2012
Finland
EDIT: Nvm, search feature is broken apparently..

2nd choice it is, Jean-Sebastien Giguere

@OB5
Pierce's team, not going to Vegas.

Excellent backup choice. Jiggy was one of the guys I was considering as well, but I went with the bigger "name". Jiggy's low wasn't great, but his high sure was. And he wasn't half bad with the Avs.
Montreal Maroons select their 7th defenseman in Andrei Markov and their 13th forward in Vincent Damphousse

@Pierce Hawthorne
Hey, are you a Habs fan btw?

OB5

May 2, 2015
Pierce's team, not going to Vegas.

Excellent backup choice. Jiggy was one of the guys I was considering as well, but I went with the bigger "name". Jiggy's low wasn't great, but his high sure was. And he wasn't half bad with the Avs.

Hey, are you a Habs fan btw?
Why do you ask?

Newusername

Jun 26, 2013
Hey guys, this has been an absolute blast! learned a lot about players I never thought of before.
Unfortunately I am going away for the weekend (no service) so I won’t be able to make my last 3 picks so feel free to put me on auto skip. I am gonna message my next pick to @The Abusement Park . & then I’ll make my final two picks when I am home on Monday. Hope that works for you guys & thanks again for making this so fun.

Northern Avs Fan

May 27, 2019
Glenn Hall as my backup goalie, for the best tandom in the league (I think)

And not sure about a back around pick, due to skips. Have a player ready, just dotn know if I go twice.

Goaltending was the one position I didn’t feel comfortable going back into the old era’s to select. I’m convinced that position has evolved more than any other in terms of training, technique, and athleticism.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad