GDT: Around the League 2023-24: The Marathon Becomes A Sprint

Status
Not open for further replies.

McDrai

Mar 29, 2009
This game should have been the one at 8:50 pm tonight. What a travesty having a snoozefest series such as this one earlier in the day while the best player in the league is relegated to a late night game. Terrible

Reactions: bellagiobob

Ritchie Valens

Sep 24, 2007
I’ve watched only about 20 minutes total of the Preds-Canucks series. I see Van only has 9 shots through the first period and a half and had 12 total last game. Is Nashville shutting them down or is Vancouver suddenly inept with offense?

bellagiobob

Jul 27, 2006
Honestly LA looks like a tougher challenge for Edmonton than either of these teams. If the Oilers don't make at least the third round, there's noone to blame but themselves.

Then it's either Colorado or Vegas. No biggy :confused:
I wouldn’t count Dallas out just yet. ;)

Mav3rick07

Jul 28, 2007
I’ve watched only about 20 minutes total of the Preds-Canucks series. I see Van only has 9 shots through the first period and a half and had 12 total last game. Is Nashville shutting them down or is Vancouver suddenly inept with offense?
I wonder if the Canucks are just burnt out from their impressive regular season. Tocchett seems to have them always play at high pace hockey.

oobga

Tier 2 Fan
Aug 1, 2003

LOL. A Celly destorys EP.

Lol! That is a thing of beauty.

Waiting for Elliotte to make an accurate comment that Nashville deserves to be winning this game, as well as game 3 of this series. Rather than totally stupid comments like LA deserving game 2 against us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad