Around the league part 2

LAKings88

Fire BLuc
Dec 4, 2006
Blackhole
Wait, so all the health shooting and save percentage luck the canucks were riding all season isn't holding?

Wow, if only we could have forseen this somehow in a 3000+ post thread where everyone but nucks fans agreed!

mumbles something about PDO and predictive values quietly
Obviously didn’t just come down to two games but the lack of interest against the Ducks and Wild was a squandered chance at the Canucks too.

Reactions: Raccoon Jesus

Schrute farms

LA Kings: new GM wanted -- inquire within
Jul 7, 2020
I'm rooting for the Jets, but they're clearly outmatched by Colorado.

It looks like both the Avs and Knights were sleep walking through the regular season.

Any one of Colorado, Dallas, Vegas or Edmonton can win the conference IMO.
I said it before, Jets made out horrible with their 1st round matchup. I didn’t care that they were 3-0 Or whatever against them during the RS.

johnjm22

Pseudo Intellectual
Aug 2, 2005
What is wrong with Buffalo that they cant get their shit together?
Middelstadt looks like a ton has been lifted off his shoulders and is playing up to his pre draft potential.
Besides Middelstadt you have Eichel, Reinhart,Hall, OReilly, Montour, Ullmark, Kane, Johansson, Rodriguez. Lots of good skill players and contributing depth players have been in their system so it is not a personnel issue.
They had Eichel, Reinhart, O'Reilly, Kane, McCabe and Lehner on the 2017/18 team and still finished dead last in the NHL.

I get it takes more than a few players to be good, but DEAD last with Eichel and ROR down the middle? Crazy.

Coaching matters.

kingsfan28

Its A Kingspiracy !
Feb 27, 2005
Corsi Hill
I said it before, Jets made out horrible with their 1st round matchup. I didn’t care that they were 3-0 Or whatever against them during the RS.

Even in their 7-6 win, they still gave up 6. It was a bad sign from the start and it just got worse. 22 GA in 4 games , only scoring 5 goals in their last 3. Jets are toast.

Reactions: Schrute farms

King'sPawn

Enjoy the chaos
Jul 1, 2003

Saw on Twitter that something was said prior to the handshake that had Clifford and/or the Marlies already filing a complaint with the league.

In a separate tweet, Hoven said wives and kids are off limits. So, it sounds like some line was crossed.

kingsholygrail

We've made progress - Robitaille
Sponsor
Dec 21, 2006
Derpifornia

Saw on Twitter that something was said prior to the handshake that had Clifford and/or the Marlies already filing a complaint with the league.

In a separate tweet, Hoven said wives and kids are off limits. So, it sounds like some line was crossed.

lol The announcer sounds like he was going to go down there and fight Clifford.

• Haha
Reactions: King'sPawn

The Pale King

Go easy on those Mango Giapanes brother...
Sep 24, 2011
Zeballos
Amadio from Mcnabb to open the scoring in game 4 lol.

Not saying I want either of those guys back but it's kinda funny.

Omni Owl

No fun, only 1-3-1
Mar 9, 2008
Amadio from Mcnabb to open the scoring in game 4 lol.

Not saying I want either of those guys back but it's kinda funny.
I'm surprised Amadio was a prior healthy scratch in this series. He's definitely panned out for VGK and is yet another ex-King doing well for them. Nice job Blake, with your incompetent management.

20 year old Wyatt Johntson continues to score for Dallas. Just goes to show your young players don't have to rot down in the AHL while getting run and injured. I don't know how Thomas hasn't earned a game yet, total f*** up not playing him. Turcotte and Thomas would be an upgrade over Lewis and Grunstrom.

Schmooley

Apr 5, 2016
Checks all the boxes Brisson, franco, and paid a lot for long term - get er done

PLD to Boston, Ullmark to Philly cause he wants to stay in the northeast, Couturier to LA.
Start the rumor. What do the girls say on social media say about manifesting?
Really if you look at the roster even besides Dubois they are pretty handcuffed into this team for another 2-3 years before a gm can clean up the mess.

GoldenBearHockey

Jan 6, 2014
I'm surprised Amadio was a prior healthy scratch in this series. He's definitely panned out for VGK and is yet another ex-King doing well for them. Nice job Blake, with your incompetent management.

20 year old Wyatt Johntson continues to score for Dallas. Just goes to show your young players don't have to rot down in the AHL while getting run and injured. I don't know how Thomas hasn't earned a game yet, total f*** up not playing him. Turcotte and Thomas would be an upgrade over Lewis and Grunstrom.

This is such revisionist bullshit history, everyone wanted Amadio GONE every second he played here.....and he was, went to Toronto, f*** it, couldn't hack it there, wait, then he went to Ottawa...f*** it, couldn't hack it here......came to Vegas and something finally clicked, but yea, that's on Blake? Get the f*** out of here with that bullshit, plenty of shit to throw at Blake, no doubt, but this, isn't one of them.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad