It's the other games we have problem with
we only lose game 5 when it's soul crushing

2020 CBJ shutout masterclass
2021 Le Wee Wee Collapse 1.0 courtesy of Galchenyuk
2023 Florida heartbreaker

Reactions: fahad203
Oct 15, 2014
The Duke's Archives

Guy just can't get it together. Avs might be cooked, and you gotta wonder if they move on from Nuke after this.

That's a series changer. Not sure how the Avs will overcome this loss. I'll also be surprised if they don't terminate his contract this summer.

On the flip side, that will free up cap space for Landeskog when he returns next season lol

PromisedLand

I need more FOOD
Dec 3, 2016
Hogwarts
Much respect to Canes. what a fight back.

Nice story lines too.

Rod the bod has something to prove
Freddie has something to prove
Canes have something to prove

Imagine if Canes come back to win the series that would be legendary!

Darcy Tucker

My Name is Bob
Mar 23, 2008
Vaughan, Ontario
Much respect to Canes. what a fight back.

Nice story lines too.

Rod the bod has something to prove
Freddie has something to prove
Canes have something to prove

Imagine if Canes come back to win the series that would be legendary!
Literally only a handful of teams have done it in pro sports history (0 in basketball) so yeah for sure. But I have a hard time betting against Shesterkin in elimination games.

Reactions: PromisedLand

LaPlante94

Apr 12, 2011

Probably safe to say he's done in Colorado and possibly the NHL. Question now is will Colorado be stuck with that contract on the books for the last 6 years of it.

Reactions: Aashir Mallik

Squiffy

Victims, rn't we all
Oct 21, 2006
Toronto

Probably safe to say he's done in Colorado and possibly the NHL. Question now is will Colorado be stuck with that contract on the books for the last 6 years of it.

No, they will move to terminate the contract with cause and they’ll get it. You can see a dispute by the PA, rightfully so, it’s their job, and they’ll settle, no cap hit.

Which is all fine.

Last edited:

1specter

Sep 27, 2016
I thought the second round would be more competitive but it's been pretty lopsided to start as well just from a series score standpoint, outside of the Canucks-Oilers (though Canucks could make it 3-1 tonight too lol). Again every series that has made it to 5 games so far has had one team up 3-1.

Legion34

Jan 24, 2006
No, they will move to terminate the contract with cause and they’ll get it. You can see a dispute by the PA, rightfully so, it’s their job, and they’ll settle, no cap hit.

Which is all fine.

Can they do that with an addiction?

If they can’t That would be a nightmare for them.

6 months would be November. So you can’t plan your opening day roster and can’t rely on him to keep it together. Brutal

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad