Around the League - PLAYOFFS!?

TheGreenTBer

Generational Lesson Learner
Apr 30, 2021
leaf-png.582881
It is terrifying how many Senators fans this describes tbh

WillNy29

Jun 20, 2018
Pavelski was right there in front of the net creating havoc, taking the beating and still makes that play. You think marner will ever do that? Come on man....

Leafs are winning the cup next year!

#BeLeaf!

:crossfing

(please God!)
dinoman Lou thought getting Marleau would be a good mentor rather than justin williams or pavelski. then his dumbass wannabe protoge followed it up with getting that caveman Thornton

Reactions: TheGreenTBer

ThrowDemTongs

kid named jeff finger
Mar 21, 2013
Coquitlam, BC
You got it lucky ... it's only sports ... I live next door and it's everything, sports, medicine, ... all screwed up.
I miss living next door :(

Funniest thing I remember from my motorhand days is going to watch the Leafs beat the Oilers at Rexall and have the locals tell all us Ontarians to go back to our own country 😂

Reactions: Cleetus

Gabriel426

Jun 30, 2015
It is terrifying how many Senators fans this describes tbh
That’s like all Canadian fans base.

A few months ago, I even told my Nucks friends that they know more about the Leafs than half of Leafs fans. And I challenge them to name players from another teams and then they realize beside the Nucks, they actually know almost every players on the Leafs.

PromisedLand

I need more FOOD
Dec 3, 2016
Hogwarts
barkov wins selke trophy

interesting comments from barkov too. espn feed had the interview; barkov basically saying team, line-mates, and systems makes it easy for him to play

Reactions: Cleetus

Evilhomer

Oct 10, 2019
barkov wins selke trophy

interesting comments from barkov too. espn feed had the interview; barkov basically saying team, line-mates, and systems makes it easy for him to play
Like I said yesterday, if Barkov's last name was Barker and he was from Saskatoon, he would be treated like Bergeron is treated, except the reality is that Barkov is a better overall player than Bergeron ever was.

fahad203

Oct 3, 2009
Like I said yesterday, if Barkov's last name was Barker and he was from Saskatoon, he would be treated like Bergeron is treated, except the reality is that Barkov is a better overall player than Bergeron ever was.
Not only that. He plays for Florida. Had he played for the Leafs or Habs, there would further discussion

He's criminally under appreciated

Reactions: Evilhomer

JKG33

Leafs & Kings
Oct 31, 2009
Winnipeg
Watching JT Miller play, guy is literally the polar opposite of the loser 4. All the skill and he actually gives a shit

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad